pt.19

Neteyam's Pov:

"Fuck!" I cursed as Kiri started break down crying. "Let us with!" Lo'ak pleaded, watching our parents get ready to go to battle.

"No!" Neytiri hissed. "I don't want to risk any kids!"

I stepped forward. "You have to let me come with!" I told them. "I am almost a warrior!" Jake grabbed onto my shoulder, looking firmly at me. "As you are the eldest you will stay with your siblings" Jake told me and I hissed angrily.

I need to help tuk.

And some part of me didn't want to admit that I wanted to help aonung to.

"No." Jake said firmly, putting an end to our conversation. But I didn't want the conversation to end but when I tried to speak Tonowari appeared at the door. "we are leaving" he said angrily, tsireya came crying into the den as Ronal followed guiding her.

Jake and neytiri nodded, following Tonowari out.

"Mother please don't fight!" Tsireya begged has Ronal ran her hand through tsireya hair. "Your brother needs my help" ronal told tsireya as lo'ak sat down next to her.

"I pray to eywa for my eldest son" ronal whispered turning to leave the den.

I watched helplessly as chaos unfolded Infront of me. I have to help.

I quickly grabbed the spear off the rack. "Neteyam!" Kiri shouted, lo'ak instantly stood up to grab my arm. "Neteyam don't go out there!" Tsireya said urgently.

"I have too!" I hissed, holding the spear tightly. "You'll die out there!" Kiri told me and lo'ak nodded agreement.

I looked back out of the den at the water, watching all the metkayina soldiers flood to the sky people ship.

"Please stay neteyam" lo'ak begged.

Fuck.

--

Aonung's Pov:

"Get in there!" One of the sky people shouted as he threw tuk into the room, I instantly hissed at him as tuk run to me, I heard shouting and loud banging noises from outside the door as the man closed It.

"They've come for us!" Tuk cried, grabbing the chains the bound me. "Are you sure?" I asked her and she tried tugging on the chains. "Yes, my father is here, it showed up on their weird screens"

Tuk then pulled out a weirdly shaped item. "What is that?" I asked her. She smiled at my. "It's called a key" she then found the thing that locked my wrists to the chains and unlocked it, I instantly felt relief on my wrists and arms as I brought them forward.

"How did you get that?" I asked her, standing up. She smirked devilishly. "I'm a sully"

"That makes sense."

We then went to the door but when I tried to pull it open it wouldn't budge. "Fuck!" I cursed. "Fuck!" Tuk then screamed, her voice cracking.

I looked over at her with complete surprise. "Don't tell no body you got that from me" I told her and she nodded.

I tried to pull at the door a few more times but with no luck I tried to look for other ways to escape. There were none. We we're trapped.

"But they'll come for us right?" Tuk asked me worriedly. I looked down at her not knowing what to say. Will they even be able to find us.

We both jump when the metal door clunked, I instantly sheltered tuk getting ready to lung at the person opening the door.

When a hand that wasn't na'vi revealed I lunged forward. I didn't care about who it was and what they come from I needed to protect tuk.