Sure enough, as soon as Cang Rin put away the detector, the little baby turned back into a chubby chick cub, and chirped and sneezed: "Tweet - chirp Aqiu!" Lu

Oh quickly hooked a small blanket and wrapped it around the little chicken cub, wrapping the poor big hair into a ball. Da Mao struggled out of the blanket, raised his little head and chirped at Lu: "Dad, I'm not cold, tweet, I'm just not used to not having feathers on my body."

This habit really followed King Lu more, and Zhang Lao on the side smiled so that his eyes narrowed into a slit, looking at the little chicken cub's expression full of love, while Xiao Zhengtai, who was standing next to him, picked up the table, tried to tiptoe, and poked his head and looked at the little chicken cub with shining eyes. This was the first time that the devil tree baby had seen a little guy smaller than himself, and when he had just witnessed the chick cub break its shell, his whole tree was stunned.

Yili grabbed the arm of the person next to her, and she was so excited that she wanted to scream, afraid that she would scare the newborn chick cub and tried her best to suppress her voice: "Ouch! It's exactly the same as when Lu Xiaohua was a child! A little hairball with yellow velvet chubby! The

hook that was grabbed by her arm nodded in agreement, her face a little red. And the second brother Shi Lijia, who originally wanted to catch Yili, stood on the other side and couldn't help whispering to her: "Yellow chicks are not all like this when they are just born."

And their eldest brother Godiva had already looked straight, and a pair of dark golden eyes stared directly at the little chicken cub who had just struggled out of the blanket, eager to rush up and hug the little guy now.

"Tweet, Grandpa Zhang, Uncle Cangrin, Aunt Yili, Uncle Shi Lijia, Uncle Godi Fan..." The little chicken cub sorted out his feathers, turned his head and called one by one, and his little appearance was very polite: "Grandpa Marshal, hello, I'm Da Mao."

"Ahhhh Ellie grinned, and Shi Lijia was also stunned, muttering: "Well, there is indeed a difference, this little guy is very cute."

Marshal

Broken snorted solemnly in response, paused, stretched out his hand again, and gently touched the top of the chick's head.

The devil tree tried to tiptoe again, staring at the chick, and screamed: "Mao Mao... Mao Mao..."

"Brother Shushu!" Da Mao ran over with a small short paw, arched the little fur ball body and rubbed on Xiao Zhengtai's cheek, chirping twice.

Lu Oh Oh hurriedly leaned over and put his big head next to the devil tree, signaling the little furball to rub on his face as well. Da Mao also twisted his little body in cooperation, and began to rub affectionately with Oh Oh's father again.

"Oh, you take Da Mao upstairs first, he just broke his shell, his stomach should be hungry, or eat something first." Chu Xi's mood had not yet calmed down from the excitement of becoming a father for the first time, but he still remembered what he should do now.

The little chicken cub chirped, looking down at his swollen little belly, in fact, he absorbed so much energy in the egg, and he was not too hungry now, but since his father let him eat, he still ate something, and he couldn't let his father and father worry them.

"Well, I'll take Da Mao to eat! Prepared a bunch of delicious food! Lu Oh answered excitedly, lowered his head, and beckoned the little chicken cub to climb up: "Da Mao, come above my head, let's go!" Da

Mao's eyes lit up at once, fluttering his little wings, rubbing to the top of Lu Oh's head, finding a suitable position to stand firm, and tweeting his neck with momentum: "Dad, I'm standing firm!"