The picture on the

light screen continued, and this press conference was seen not only by the guards in the Yinhui Galaxy space station, but also by all the people in the Hua Meng who paid attention to this matter.

On the star of Oskolai, Zhenghe, who had quickly controlled the situation, opened the defense system of the headquarters of the institute, took out a key, and connected the UUZ monitoring system of the headquarters building with his own optical brain terminal. Finding the detained person from the monitoring screen, Zhenghe gave the location to a young girl behind him and ordered: "Qiya, they are all locked underground, you go and release the people."

"Yes!" The girl nodded and turned neatly to carry out the task. Don't look at her as just a little girl, but she is an elite who has been secretly cultivated since she was a child, and she is also the head of the secret forces that left on the star of Oskolai before Zhenghe, and the special energy is the weirdest virtual energy in the special line. It was precisely with this strange power that she was able to escape from the Spirit Saint Realm Psychic Master brought by Chu Mu in the first place.

"Elder Zhang, let's go down too." Zheng He said to Zhang Yuzhu behind him again, turned around and walked towards the underground passage first, explaining: "I personally went to rescue someone, and he was locked up on the eleventh underground floor.

Zhang Yuzi followed behind him with a smile, looking down at his terminal as he walked, and the latest communication message from Chu Xi was on it, so that he and Zheng He did not have to return to the Yinhui Galaxy space station first, and stayed on the Oskelai Star to standby. After reading it, he called Zhenghe in front of him and said with a smile: "Brother Zhenghe, we don't have to rush back this time."

Zheng He also received Chu Xi's communication and nodded: "This is good, the situation on the Oskelai Star is turbulent, I need to sit down, and the asset integration of the institute is also a big project."

Since both Zhenghe and Oreo had sworn allegiance to Chu Xi, their KTE7 Research Institute would naturally be used by Chu Xi. Moreover, as Saint Realm Magical Masters, the exercises that Chu Xi gave them were far more valuable to them than any wealth, and they were now willingly working for Chu Xi.

Both of them were very fast, and while talking, they had already reached the eleventh underground floor. When he saw the laboratory transformed into a small cage and the youth imprisoned inside, Zheng He's face instantly became more gloomy, even if he had seen this scene on the monitoring screen and was already prepared in his heart, he still had a roar of anger in his chest, and he couldn't wait to crush Chu Mu into ten thousand pieces now.

Trensu's condition is very bad, the whole person is actually a little in a trance, leaning against the transparent separation wall to support the body, curled up in this transparent cage. There was actually no external injury on his body, but the inside of his brain was seriously damaged, and the spiritual master's control of spiritual attacks was so exquisite, so that he could bear the greatest pain but even wanted to die.

Most importantly, Trensu's sea of consciousness has been destroyed by Chu Mu, and his powers have also been abolished.

Zheng He threw out a fire snake and completely destroyed the separation wall, while he flashed over, supported Trensu, and injected his powers into Trensu's body to check his injuries. Trensu's consciousness cleared up a little, and the person in front of him was completely different from the sick man who was in the wheelchair before, but he still recognized it at a glance, and his hoarse voice shouted with difficulty: "Teacher."

"Your sea of consciousness..." After a quick investigation, Zhenghe immediately discovered the problem in Trensu's body, and felt out the S1 special healing potion that Oreo brought him from his arms, and asked with a cruel look while feeding Trensu: "They ruined your powers?"