efficiency of the military academy has always been very fast, and the emergency notice has been given, the light screens of all classrooms have been replaced with interstellar entertainment channels, and the news released by Hei Xia Mu Entertainment occupies the first place in the headlines.

When they saw the content in the video, Rao was also in an uproar for these reserve officer cadets who received elite training in the military academy, and then stared at the light screen with bated breath.

Most of them are superpowers, and unlike ordinary people, what they see from this battle video is the power of another realm, whether it is the way of fighting or the use of magical skills, they will benefit a lot.

Such a rare opportunity to broaden one's horizons will not be missed by anyone who has a heart, not to mention these elites who can enter the military academy for further study.

After playing it again, the instructors asked the students to turn on their portable light brains and copy the video to avoid the sudden banning of the battle video.

At this time, everyone also began to talk in low voices. Shaqima copied the video, bumped his elbow against his good brother Jiang Feng, who was sitting next to him, and asked in a low voice: "How is it, have you seen what you have gained?"

Jiang Feng shook his head and nodded, still immersed in his own thoughts, staring at the starry sky battle that was constantly playing on the light screen with a shocked expression□□ and muttering: "It turns out that this is the battle of the Holy Realm

..."

Seeing him in this way, Shaqima was both happy for his good brother and a little frustrated. Powerful people know that watching the battles and abilities of higher-level powerhouses has a great effect on improving themselves, but this mainly depends on personal talent and understanding. Shaqima's power is a healing power, and even after watching more battles, it is of little use to him as a chicken and ribbed waste wood power.

In another classroom, while the tutor left, several girls gathered. The girl who is obviously the central figure has a delicate appearance, long hair with sea blue waves, and mutters while fiddling with her light brain: "I have already submitted my application to the Associate Department, and the advance payment has been paid, and I can log in to the database of the Psychic Association to watch a battle video of the Holy Realm Psychic Master when I get the serial number." I already knew this, so I won't submit that application..."

Several

other girls have a family background that is not as good as hers, and they have not been able to pay for the database of the Psychic Association, and they are all full of smiles at the moment, busy backing up their videos.

Another girl who is also very beautiful freezes the light screen picture in the scene where the colorful giant chicken turns back into human form after sweeping all the supernatural combined beasts with one move, pointing to the teenager on the screen, his eyes are full of obsession: "Look, he looks younger than us!" Yes! Look at his hair! Colorful and dazzling! What if I am even more charming than my male god Major General Chu!

As the president of a top entertainment company, the video equipment equipped in Schlicka's spaceship is also the most cutting-edge instrument of Huameng, and the picture taken is extremely clear, completely unaffected by distance and starry sky. When he turned into a human form, Lu Oh's face was clearly fixed on the light screen at this moment, and even the colorful hair on his head was delicate.

The other girls also stared at the teenager in the picture, revealing fanatical eyes looking at the new male god.

The strong strength has successfully shrouded King Lu's indescribable aesthetic with a mysterious aura. It is foreseeable that Hua Meng is about to blow a fashion trend of colorful hair at this time.