°78°

"Izana,are you okay?.."You asked as Mikey helped you up off of the boy who you had managed to save in time. Izana sat up,his eyes set on your face.

"Why?.."

"Why what?"

"Why did you save me?" He didn't think he deserved to be saved. He knew he was crazy,that he was out of his mind. All the pain he had caused and for what? He gained nothing but emptiness from it. "Everyone deserves a second chance.."You reached your hand out to him. He was the last person to deserve anything at all, and you knew that. Part of you wanted to let him just do it and be gone. The other part saved him because you knew that's what Mikey wanted and, more importantly, what Shinichiro would've.

"End this war between us,we can be the family you always wanted." Mikey gave him a kind smile,he might have lost one brother, but he could gain one back. Izana was hesitant but gladly took his hand. He stood up and embraced him,"I'm so sorry...about Shinichiro, about Emma... everything.."He cried.

"It's okay..it's okay."

Kakucho smiled at his friend,he knew this was what he needed. This is what he had been searching for his whole life,the feeling of being loved and wanted. Although Kakucho had always tried to make him see reality, maybe it wasn't him who was meant to show him.

"TOMAN WINS! THIS FIGHT IS OVER! GO HOME!!" Draken announced,people from Tenjiku and Toman started to scatter. The cops had already been called anonymously so that they could come pick up Kisaki and Hanma's bodies."Let's get out of here, guys,"Wakasa said, coming over,Mikey nodded as he held you up. "We'll see each other soon, yeah?.."the boy looked at Izana.

"Yeah.."A weak smile was given before Kakucho and him went off the opposite way.

"Pomise me you won't do that again."Mikey gave you a stern look as you all walked towards the bikes nearby,"Could've gotten yourself killed,princess."He hugged you tightly as the two of you reached his bike.

"I'm sorry... It was an impulsive decision."

"I'm just glad you're safe,"he kissed your forehead, "I won't ever let you go now."

"..I love you,Mikey.." his eyes widen. A small kiss placed on your forehead,"I love you too." it was over,everything was finally done with. All the fighting,the killing,you felt a sense of relief. "Let's get out of here," you climbed on top of his bike,sitting behind him,head resting on his back. 'I'm glad it's over.' You thought to yourself. You couldn't have been more relieved.

                                      ◇◇◇◇◇◆◇◇◇◇◇

Mikey had driven the hospital to get your wounds looked at, and so that not only could you check on your brothers but so that he could check on Emma. She had turned out to be just fine but wouldn't be waking up just yet. Draken had come back to stay by her side. He wanted to be one of the first people she'd see when she'd wake.

You had just finished being bandaged up by a nurse when Mikey had entered the room, "How you feeling?" he asked, sitting on a chair next to the hospital bed you were on. "Like I just got hit by a train." You managed to let out a soft laugh.

"You look like it, too."

"Hey!"

"Joking,baby,"he chuckled, his fingers caressing your cold cheeks. "I'm sorry for getting you into this mess." his eyes scanned your features. He was just happy to know you survived it all. "I know." You touched his hand," Just please let this be the last, " he chuckled.

"It will,princess."

Sighing to yourself,you laid back onto the pillow that was set behind you. It felt like you could finally breathe, "I'm gonna go check on the rest of the gang. Do you need anything, love?" he asked, standing up. "Just some water," he nodded before walking and exiting the room.

Not long passed before Mikey entered the room, this time being followed by Kazutora and Baji. "Hey crazy girl," Baji teased. Mikey set the water beside you,"Hey guys," you said weakly. You felt exhausted. You could barely understand how these three didn't.

"You did great out there," Kazutora said," We're proud of you," Baji added.

The two boys rested their heads on each side of your shoulders, making you close your eyes and sigh. "Thank you." You smiled. Mikey looked at the three of you, a small smile playing at his lips. He knew how much those two loved you, how much they cared, and he wouldn't ruin this moment for you.

Shinichiro would've been happy to see all of you together. He'd be happy to know his sister was going to be okay,happy to know that his brother forgave the other. Oh, how Mikey just wished he could hug him one last time. "I'll miss you, Shin..." He whispered to himself before going back to reality.

"Come on guys,let me have some time with my girlfriend."

"Ugh.. we just got to see her,"Baji groaned."Y/n, do you really wanna hang out with this loser?"He joked.

"Unfortunately,yes, I do," you laughed,"Hey!" You looked at him. "You know I'm joking!"

"Yeah... yeah"

"We'll see you later,y/n. Here's some snacks I brought you." Kazutora, set the bag next you,"Thank you, Kazu."

The two boys exited,Mikey went back to his seat next to you. His fingers interwining with yours,"I love you." he looked at you,"More than you know. I promise to protect you here on out."

"I love you too,Mikey."

"Forever and always."