°37°

November 20th,2020

November 20th,2020. Friday.
8:15pm.

The science fair had just finished thirty minutes ago,you were sat in the yearbook club room infront of the laptop the school had given the club. You were transferring the pictures you had taken onto it inorder to save them,the only members left were you,Yuzuha and Ren. As you waited,you checked your phone for any message from your brothers saying that they were on their way but still nothing. You tried calling and texting,yet still no response.

"Idiots...did they forget?" You mumbled. You remembered reminding them all morning so they wouldn't forget.

"You okay?"Ren's voice popped up from behind making you jump slightly,"Yeah, I'm fine!"you hid your phone incase he'd peak.

"You look a little worried"

"Oh? It's nothing,I think my brothers might've forgotten the time I told them to pick me up" you responded,"I can take you home if you like,my dad let me borrow his car tonight" He gave you a small smile. It wasn't like he wasn't nice to you but something about being in the car alone with him didn't sound like the best idea in your head.

"No,it's fine!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,don't worry!"

"Hey,Y/n! I'm heading out,my brother is rushing me"Yuzuha interfered,she looked at you with sad eyes. She could tell you didn't want to be alone with him,she wanted to be able to stay and help. Unfortunately,she was too scared thinking about her older brother taking out his anger on Hakkai instead that she couldn't bring herself to stay longer, "Bye, Yuzuha! Text me!"you said to her.

"Will do!"you quickly turned away from Ren and continued to log out of the laptop to turn it off,"I should get going too,it's getting pretty late" you stood up, grabbing your backpack off the floor and setting the camera in one of the  cabinets they were kept to stay safe in.

"Hold on!"his footsteps could be heard running up behind you as you exited the room,"It's not safe for you to walk home alone!" He exclaimed.

"I'll be okay,it's not my first time"you kept trying to avoid eye contact by checking your phone,hoping for the twins to give a call back but still no answer.

"Please,let me take you home!"He insisted. The two of you left through the front entrance, there was still a few cars parked out front. Parents and students were still taking their time leaving,"I promise I'm fine,I can walk" he wasn't taking no for an answer and it was starting to annoy you.

"She said she can walk" that voice. 'What was he doing here?' You thought.

The boy's face instantly went blank,his hands started to shake at the sight of him. You almost felt bad,"Didn't you hear me? She can walk" the boy with glasses nodded frantically.