°33°

November 3rd,2020

November 3rd,2020. Tuesday.
[Y/N POV]
6:15pm.

My parents were back home,meaning I had to cover up the bruises on my neck with makeup to not get questioned.I'd just have to lie about how I got the cut on my lip which shouldn't be hard.My mother would definitely freak out if she knew the truth and I wasn't about to hear her yell again. She had already gave me a lecture on bringing stray animals into our home.

"Hand me that knife,sweetheart"my mother said. I was currently in the kitchen helping her get dinner ready while my brothers sat in the living room with our father.

"Here" I handed it to her,"Thank you,honey" she continued to cut the vegetables.

"Kimura says you've all been doing good in school,are you in any clubs or anything?"

"School clubs aren't really my thing,mom"

"You should join one,it will look good on your future college applications" I groaned,"It's not even my last school year,why can't I do it next year?" she turned to look at me with a hand on her hip.

"You better join one before the end of this month. It's better to start now"

"Why didn't you tell the twins to join one?" I questioned,"Well,I wouldn't need to be telling you if your grades were as high as theirs" I rolled my eyes. If she knew the shit that they do behind their backs she'd have a heart attack,"Yeah, whatever. I'll join one"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean yes,ma'am. I'll see what I can find"

"That's better. Go set the table,I'm almost finished."I nodded walking off the get the plates and cups. She was always like this,always asking more of me than my brothers. It's not like I had horrible grades or I was bad in school,"You okay?" my brother's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"I looked up,"Yeah. I'm okay"

"You have that look" I scrunched up my nose,"What look?"Souya walked over to me.

"The look you make when mom gets on to you"I sighed.

"It's nothing,she just wants me to join a stupid club. Says it'll look good on my future college applications" I set the plates down,"Why? The clubs at school are lame" he chuckled.

"She said my grades aren't as good as yours and Nahoya"he tilted his head,"Don't listen to her,your grades are just fine"he patted my head,he always made me feel better when I felt down.

"Just join the easiest club u can fine so she'll shut up about it"

"Yeah,you're right. Thanks."I finished setting up the table,"Go get Nahoya and dad,foods about to be out"