°08°

August 30th,2020

August 30th,2020. Monday.

8:20am.

Not only did you get soaked in the rain this morning due to riding on your brother's motorcycle but the teacher decided for it to be a 'suprise quiz' day.

Thankfully, you were one of the top students in your science class. The teacher changed everyone's seats for the test incase people would cheat off their friends who they would sit with. Due to the teacher also moving the classroom tables and chairs,you were now sat across the room from Hina and Mikey.

While, you were half way through the twenty-five questions,Mikey was still on number one. He kept looking around trying to see if he could spot anyone's quiz but everyone had their papers covered, 'I really should've just skipped today...I could literally just walk out' he thought to himself.

Then, it hit him. He had gotten an idea, the idea being he'd try and get your attention so,that you would help him out. Unfortunately, you were across the room from him and it wasn't going to be easy.

'maybe if I throw things at her,she'll eventually get hit with one..' he reached into his backpack to grab a bunch of small erasers and some pencils from inside. The teacher was too busy doing paperwork to notice the boy start flicking the erasers across the room causing them to land on everyone but you. Taking out the rest of his unused pencils,he started to throw them your way.

"Ouch!" somebody exclaimed at the feeling of a pencil hitting their head.

"Oh,shut up! It didn't hurt!" Mikey whispered in a harsh voice,gritting his teeth.

"Mister Sano,be quiet!" the teached warned,"Sorry sir,dropped my pencil!"He lied.

The fact that you were all the way in the corner of the room annoyed him cause it was just making this more difficult than it had to be. He was running out of things to throw and it wasn't like he could throw his other school supplies at you,it would make too much noise.

"Class,I'll be right back. I'm going to go print some papers,behave while I'm gone! No cheating!" this was Mikey's chance. He waited for the teacher to leave the room and quickly made his way over to your table,everyone in the room watched him but continued with their quiz like they hadn't seen anything.

"What the fuck? Go back to your seat!"you told him.

"Just give me the answers and I'll leave" he said setting his paper on the table infront of you.

"No!" you protested,"Why not? Just give give them to me!"

"Just do it yourself,it's not that hard!"

"You know what else isn't hard? Giving me the answers!" He reached to grab your paper making you quickly pull it away,"Stop being difficult and hand it over! He's going to come back any minute.."

"Sounds like a personal problem to me" you stuck your tongue out,"Hey! I took you out this weekend,the least you could do is help me out!"

"You're the one who offered to take me out,I don't owe you anything"

"Fine,I'll do it the hard way!" He huffed making you look at him slightly confused.

'what the fuck is the hard way?'

You squealed seeing him go around the table to grab the paper from out of your hands,"NO!!" now all eyes were definitely on the both of you,watching the two of you fight over the paper.

"Give me that!"

"NEVER!" You got out over your seat to get away from him only to feel him pull you back by your leg causing you to fall,"Let go,idiot!"

"It's a stupid quiz just give me THE FUCKING ANSWERS!!" He dragged you back grabbing the paper from your hands,"GIVE IT BACK MORON!" you jumped up reaching for the paper in his hands to which he kept away. Having enough,you kneed his stomach making him crouch over,"Fuck! What the hell,Y/n?!" He still held on to the paper. Taking your chance to take it away, his grip tighten.

"Let go!You're going to rip it!" you pulled.

"YOU LET GO!!"

"IT'S MINE!!"

Your eyes widen at the sound of the paper ripping,the two of you looked at eachother with both halves in eachothers hands,"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" you yelled. He pointed to himself,"ME?! YOU COULD'VE JUST GAVE ME THE ANSWERS!!" He defended. That's when you heard footsteps enter the room,the teacher looked at you and Mikey with an angry stare seeing the mess you guys had made.

"Hello,sir!" Mikey greeted hiding the paper behind his back.

"Uhh...hey,Mr.Yamada. Is that a new shirt?!" you laughed nervously.

"Office! NOW!"He yelled,the two of you put your heads down and grabbed your belongings before stepping out of the classroom as everyone watched. Hina gave you a look of sympathy seeing you leave. The teacher had escorted you guys out and closed the door from behind.

"This is all your fault.."you grumbled hitting Mikey on the side of his head.

He rubbed his head,"Should've just gave me the answers.."you rolled your eyes.

"Maybe,if you paid attention in class you wouldn't need my help!"

"Look,I'm sorry.Okay?"he stopped walking,"Are you really about to go to the office right now?" he pointed down the hall making you stop,"Where else am I supposed to go? My second period isn't in another hour." Mikey grabbed ahold of your wrist.

"Let's skip for the day" he said,"...and go where?"you questioned.

"Anywhere,c'monn~"he begged,his eyes pleading for a yes.

"Ugghh~fine.."