°10°

September 5th,2020

September 5th,2020. Saturday.

[Y/N POV]

4:00pm.

Days had passed after the night I had arrived home with Hanma helping me and the twins warned me to stay away from him,this time I actually listened. They explained his association with another gang that they had been dealing with and didn't want him nowhere near me.

They made sure to keep an eye on me,especially Mikey. That boy had clinged on to me like a piece of gum and hasn't left my side ever since.

There was a festival being held tonight and if he wasn't planning to leave me alone then he might as well take me and pay for anything that I wanted there, which he agreed to pretty fast.

Now,here I was shopping on the last store of the day with Emma and Hina. Mikey would've been here too if it wasn't for Emma screaming at him to give me a break.

"How about this one?"Emma held up a blue kimono with yellow flowers around it,"That one is definitely for you!" I said. I could already see how beautiful she would look in it.

"You think Draken will like it?"she asked,"Of course he will!" Hina assured her. We both knew how hard she had been trying to get his attention and tonight she was hoping he'd finally make her his.

I smiled,still looking for the perfect one to wear but still no luck. Hina had already picked hers out too and I was the only one left.

Then,one caught my eye. It was a beautiful colored red with white and pink flowers going around it. I quickly grabbed it before anyone else had a chance to see it.

"I found it!!" I squealed going up to the girls,"This is the one!" I showed them making them scream in excitement along with me.

"It's so pretty!" Emma said.

"We're all gonna look amazing tonight!"Hina jumped up.

"Y/n,are you going to be getting ready at my place?"Emma looked at me,"Can I?My brothers are gonna meet me at the festival anyways" I told her as we made our way up to the cash register to pay.

"Hina,do you wanna come over too?"

"I would but,Takemitchi is picking me up from my house tonight"she responded,we finished paying and walked out of the store with our bags.

"Well,I'll see you guys tonight! I have to go help my brother with some things" Hina said,"See you tonight! Text us!" we waved at eachother before she walked away. Turning to Emma with a smile,"Ready to go home?"she asked me. I had already came ready with my backpack full of clothes,hair and make-up essentials so,I wouldn't have to go back home.

"Yes,can we get some takeout on the way?"she put her hand on her stomach,"Definitely! I'm starvinggg~"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I set my shoes down next to the front door and followed Emma into her bedroom. Putting my bags down beside her bed,"I'll be right back! I'm going to take this to Mikey" I nodded. She had bought him food also since she knew he's always hungry.

I plopped down on to the floor along with my box of food so,I could eat while I waited for Emma,"He's so annoying.." her voice rang in my ears seeing her quickly run in closing the door behind her and locking it. That was fast.

"...LET ME IN!!" Mikey yelled from the other side making me laugh,so that's why she was running.

"NO!! YOU'RE LIKE A FLEA ON A DOG!"

"I JUST WANNA SEE Y/N!!"He continued to bang on the door,"Y/N-CHAN,I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" I rolled my eyes.

"SHUT UP MIKEY!! You act like we aren't seeing eachother tonight!!"

"FINE!!" the banging finally stopped, Emma and I looked at eachother with narrowed eyes."Do you think he left?"I questioned,"Should we check?"she got up putting her ear to the door to see if she could hear any sound coming from the other side.

"I don't hear anything.." she reached to unlock it and creaked open the door only for her to be shoved back,"YOU IDIOT!!" she screamed falling onto the floor. Mikey had came in running. He jumped wrapping his arms around me. If my food hadn't been set down,he would've definitely made me drop it.

"Get off me!!" I tried pushing him but he wouldn't budge,"I missed you so much!" his face was at the crook of my neck,I could feel his breath on my skin.

"I saw you this morning.."I huffed, "At least let me eat" he slowly got off making himself comfortable next to me. He was like a puppy following his owner around,"I can't wait to see you all dressed up"he leaned in to my ear.

Feeling flustered at the closeness, I backed away a little only for him to pull me back by the waist,"Uh,uh,uh...you stay close to me"he said ignoring Emma's death stare,I knew she was just as annoyed as me.

"I'm going to punch you one of these days.."I muttered.

"If you really wanted to,you would've done it by now."he smirked.

7:15pm.

It was almost time to leave,Mikey and Draken were both waiting outside for us to be done. Emma was touching up her hair one last time and I was finishing up my make-up,I had went with a simple look that way I wouldn't take as long as I usually do on most days.

"Done! You set,Em?" I spun around to see her,"Ready to go!" she gave me a thumbs up.

"Do we need anything still?"

"We have our phones and extra money...hmm" she thought for a second,"I think that's all we need"

"Alright,let's get going" we stepped out the room saying goodbye to her grandfather before going outside.

"MY PRINCESS!!" Mikey beamed.

"Are you ever going to stop calling me that?"he shook his head at me,"Not really or would you prefer my wife instead?" he smirked.

"You know what? I'll stick with princess.."

"Thought so!"