°11°

8:00pm

8:00pm.

"Buy me Taiyaki,pleasee~"I pleaded to Mikey clasping both my hands together,"With a face like yours,I'll get you anything you like"he pulled me lightly by the arm towards where they were making them. He might not have been my favorite person to be around but he was starting to grow on me and I definitely didn't mind hearing his daily praises even though I showed otherwise.

"Just one or two,princess?" he asked before getting up to order,"Just one!"He nodded moving up, leaving you to stand a few feet away to wait. Emma and Draken had walked off earlier to spend time alone while I still hadn't seen Hina and Takemitchi since we got here,they still must not be here.

"Here you go!"He came back handing it to me,"Thanks,Mikey"I smiled. We started to walk around again seeing all the people laughing and talking, enjoying all the festival food and playing the games that had been set up.

"Don't call me Mikey anymore" I hear him say,"Hm? What else am I supposed to call you?"

"How about your boyfriend?"

"How about no?"

"Do you still not like me?" you thought about it for a second. I didn't completely hate him but I wouldn't say I liked him either. He'd become quite tolerable over the days but it just didn't feel right enough to go out with him,"Are you still inlove with him?" his words almost made me choke on the food.

"Oh,NO!"I shook my head frantically, "He was awful to me"I said.

"Well,you aren't completely over him.."I knew he wasn't wrong,I just didn't want to come to terms with it. Hanma didn't use to be this bad,he was really sweet and kind in the beginning which can be hard to believe seeing him now.

It all changed when he became friends with some guy,I couldn't remember his name since I had only met him once. After that encounter was when Hanma turned into a completely different person. He became meaner,always hiding things from me,he would hardly give me attention or show any sort of emotion besides anger towards me. It was almost as if he was embarrassed to be seen with me.

Around our sixth month of dating was when I finally caught him with other girls but I always ended up running back,he'd always manage to convince me to stay and make up with sex or would make me feel bad to the point I thought it was all my fault.

"Just don't bring him up" I could feel his eyes turn away from me,"I'm sorry...I won't do it again"I grabbed his hand and interwined it with mine.

"Let's just have fun,yeah?"he gave me a squeeze,"Yeah.."

For the rest of the time being,Mikey and I spent it trying as many treats as we could and playing the games there was. He even ended up winning me a small stuffed animal,it was the most fun I've had in awhile. I met up with my brothers earlier just so that they could make sure I was in one piece before they ran off again to play games of their own.

"You want a drink?"Mikey asked me,we had sat down on an empty bench under a tree.

"No,I'm alright. Thank you."

"I'm gonna just get some water,wait for me here" I agreed watching him walk off to the stand near by.

[Mikey's POV]

I looked over to see Y/n on her phone while I waited in line,she looked stunning tonight. Her hair was up in a  perfectly made bun with white flowers pinned on one side and the make-up she had done made her eyes pop more than they did already,everytime I saw her I could feel my heart beat faster and faster.

*RING RING*

Feeling the inside of my pocket buzz,I reached in to grab my phone. Mitsuya was calling; "What is it?" I said picking up the phone.

"Got a bit of trouble here.."I sighed,I knew it was starting.

"Save it. I'll see you in a bit"I hung up getting out of the line I was in and going back over to Y/n,"Hey,that was fast" she looked up at me. I put my fingers under her chin feeling her go stiff,her eyes going big at my touch. She would look even prettier under me.

"I'm gonna have to leave you with Emma while I go take care of somethings"I told her,"Are you gonna go fight?.."I knew she had probably remembered hearing about the battle that was going to take place tonight.

"Perhaps.."

"Be safe,yeah?"I tilted my head to the side,"Aweee~ Does miss 'I hate you' care about me?"she punched my arm. Fuck,she hit hard.

"Shut up!" she stood up,"This is why I'm not nice to you!" she crossed her arms.

"You're too cute"I pinched her cheeks,"I really do hate you..."I laughed at her anger reaching to hold her hand,"Keep telling yourself that and you'll end up marrying me"

◇◇◇◇◇◇

On the way to leave meet up with Emma and Draken who were waiting for us at the front entrance, we had made a quick stop by the outside restrooms. I was in a hurry but the thought of leaving her alone didn't feel right so, I decided to wait for her on the empty bench near by.

"She sure is taking her time.."I muttered to myself checking the time on my phone,she's been in there for more than ten minutes.

"Y/n,you almost done?!"I yelled outside the girls entrance. Silence. Noticing another girl step out,I stopped her from walking off.

"Sorry to bother but,did you see another girl in there by any chance? She has a red kimono on"I questioned causing her to give me a confused expression.

"Sorry,no...It was empty when I walked in" Empty? She was just in there.

"Thank you anyways" she nodded before leaving me to stand there alone,I waited to make sure she was out of sight.Running in to check the stalls,I found them all empty inside,"Where the fuck is she?"my head was starting to fill with scenarios.

Maybe,if I call her. Quickly unlocking my phone,I clicked her contact name.

"...what the-"the ringing sounded close,I followed the noise outside only to find the phone left on the grass along with the teddy bear I won her making me crouch down to pick them up, "Fucking idiot...I should've been paying attention.."