°20°

October 23rd,2020

October 23rd,2020. Friday.
9:00pm.

It was windy tonight. I had on my favorite sweatpants and hoodie,me and the twins arrived early for the Toman meeting. It was set to start at nine thirty and the only ones other than us here were Mitsuya,Chifuyu and Hakkai.

I felt a little nervous knowing I was going to see Mikey soon,it wasn't long before the sound of his motorcycle filled my ears. I missed that sound. I was sat on the concrete with both my legs crossed while the guys circled around me.

"You okay,Y/n?"I looked up at the sound of Chifuyu's voice,"Huh? Oh,I'm fine!"I laughed nervously.

He tilted his head slightly,"Are you sure? You're shaking"he pointed down at my hands. I hadn't even realized,"It's just cold that's all!" I hid my hands in my pockets. Truth was that even for the weather out right now,I wasn't the slightest bit cold. I was too worried about how Mikey would react that my nerves were acting up.

"I hear Mikey's bike"I heard Hakkai say. Oh,no! It's too soon. Maybe, I should go. I quickly stood up,putting my hood on. I should've just waited a little longer. I made my way over to the twins,"Y/n, you're looking a little red. Do you feel alright?"Souya asked as he felt my forehead with his hand.

"Hmm...you feel fine"he sounded concerned.

"Y/n?.." He's here. I froze up hearing his voice come from behind. I turned my head to look back,"...heyyy~"I waved gently.

"PRINCESS!!" Huh? I didn't get a moment to react before his arms wrapped around me,"GET OFF!!" I pushed him but that didn't make his smile fade away in the slightest.

"DID YOU SEE THAT KENCHIN?! SHE TOUCHED ME!!"He screamed at the tall blonde. Dumbass.

"She pushed you"Draken scoffed.

"She touched my chest!" Mikey touched the center of his chest with both his hands. I couldn't help but smile,I hated to admit it but I missed his annoying self.

"Here take a seat"Mikey grabbed me by the arm as he pulled me towards the steps,"Sit down!Sit down! Are you cold? It's chilly! I can give you my jacket!"he started to unbutton his Toman jacket to take off,"What? No! I'm fine,leave it on!" I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Are you sure?!"

"Yes,I'm sure. It's cold out,leave it on" I could hear other motorcycles start to arrive,"You stay here!" He ordered before walking off with Draken. The twins were both looking at me with smirks,"Never seen Mikey so worked up over a girl"