°36°

November 17th,2020

November 17th,2020. Tuesday.
5:23pm.

"Excuse me!"

"Move!"

"You see that I'm walking here,don't you?!"

You held a stack of small boxes filled with equipment for the yearbook club, you were making your way towards the classroom the meetings would be held at. Pushing passed people that had also stayed after school for activities who were standing in the middle of the hall,"I SWEAR YOU'RE ALL BLIND!!" you screamed in frustration sending a glare at the people in front of you. Most students looked at you weird but you didn't really care since the boxes were quite heavy.

"Why did I agree to be the one to get them?" you mumbled,mentally slapping yourself thinking about the guys in the club who insisted on going instead but you had refused.

"Oh my god,Y/n!"Yuzuha quickly made her way towards you as you walked in through the door,"Here,let me help you" she grabbed the top boxes. The boys quickly came over to take the rest,finally letting you get a chance to breathe.

"Small boxes are always the heaviest"you muttered taking a seat on one of the empty chairs. The meeting was about to be over soon and the twins should already be waiting to pick you up infront of the school. It was their last year of high school that they stopped caring if people knew anymore plus,Mikey had ruined it since he started being around you more often that some people had already over heard his big mouth say you three were related. So much for a secret.

"Before the time hits,remember that we have to be at this Friday's science fair to take pictures!" Hanako announced.

"Got it!" everyone nodded in unison. You could see Yuzuha from the corner of your eye stuffing papers into her bag in a hurry making you a bit concerned, "You in a rush?"you asked her.

"Huh? Oh,yeah! I just still have to get Hakkai and we have to run to the bus stop to catch the earliest one home"

"You guys want a ride instead?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course,my brothers won't mind"seeing your reassuring smile made Yuzuha calm down a bit,"Thank you so much"she bowed.

"No! No! Don't bow!" you panicked,"It's not a problem,please it's okay!"you exclaimed making her get flustered.You looked at the time,"We should start heading out. Bye guys!" you turned to wave at your fellow club members.

"Bye Y/n!! Bye Yuzuha!!" the five boys said,their eyes not leaving the both of you as you walked out.

Not saying a word,you followed Yuzuha to the school's field where Hakkai was out with his team working out today.Your eyes landing on a bunch of half naked sweaty teenage boys causing you to look away,"HAKKAI!! TIME TO GO!" she called out to his brother.