°44°

7:55pm

7:55pm.

"Y/N! HOLD ON!" Mikey yelled after you as you got off his bike and started running.

"WAIT!!"

"DON'T TRY AND GO IN!!"

The building was on fire,crowds of people surrounded on the street watching the firemen try and put it out. Your chest started to feel heavy. Tears were spilling as you ran to get close,"You need to stay back!" one of the cops making sure people didn't get past said to you. His arm blocking you entry, "PLEASE TELL ME THERE WAS NO ONE IN THERE!" the man looked at your pleading eyes with sadness.

"Back up miss"

"TELL ME!!" you screamed,"TELL ME THERE WAS NO ONE IN THERE!" you grabbed his arm causing him to try and shake you off.

"Please,calm down ma'am"feeling arms wrap around your waist you knew it was Mikey,"Y/n...I need you to breathe"you tried to get out of his grip. Your eyes landing on a firemen bringing out a body,"THAT'S MY OBASAN!" Mikey tried to drag you away,that way you wouldn't have to see but you had fell to the ground and quickly got away from him. Running past the cop,you made it where the firemen were coming out with a body. You could easily tell it was Mrs.Sato.

"IS SHE OKAY?! TELL ME SHE'S OKAY!" you yelled at them,they had set her body down on a stretcher.

"Ma'am I need you to stay away" the man said. You tried grabbing Mrs.Sato's hand only for one of the firemen to stand infront of you while the two behind him seemed to be checking her,"I said stay back"he warned.

"I just want to know if she's okay!"

"She has no pulse" you hear the woman behind him tell one of the other men,"NOO SHE'S FINE!!" you cried out. Mikey had finally reached you,his hands grabbing to lift you up and take you away from the scene.

"LET ME GO!!"

"Y/n,you need to calm down!"

"SHE'S OKAY! THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" you sobbed. You couldn't believe what you had just heard,it couldn't be true. Your brain didn't want to accept it.

"It's not true! It's not true! THEY'RE LYING!!" looking around frantically you saw them run about with another body,"H-he was i-in there too..."

"Shh-shh...it's okay" Mikey pulled you close to his chest,you felt as if you couldn't breathe. Heart was aching,everything around you didn't feel real. They were everything to you,they were like family. Claiming them as an auntie and uncle,they loved you as their own.Why them? They didn't deserve this. How did this even happen? Was the top question in your head.

"Breathe,princess" he could feel you shaking,this was his first time seeing you like this but you didn't care. Not now. You buried your face into his chest,"THEY'RE GONE!"the pain in your voice could almost be felt.