°38°

November 21st,2020

November 21st,2020. Saturday.
[Y/N POV]
12:45pm.

Mikey was set to pick me up at two and knowing me,I take too long to get ready. I still haven't even gotten out of bed,the twins should still be asleep. They stay up every Friday night playing video games till four in the morning.

I grumbled turning over to the side,"Morning, Midnight"I rubbed his chin. He was laid out beside me with his paws resting on my pillow,the sound of him purring filled my ears.

Pushing myself up,I stretched out my arms letting out a yawn. Mikey had assured me to dress casual and that some of his brother's friends would be joining us too. Standing up off the bed,I walked over to my closet to search for what I would be wearing today.

"Hmm...it's supposed to be a bit chilly today"looking through your clothes,I took out a pair of black baggy jeans with a pink long sleeve shirt,"I can wear my converse with this" I smiled setting my outfit on the bed. I walk towards my dresser and took out my undergarments,"I'll be back" I told Midnight,earning me a meow in response.

◇◇◇◇◇

I made sure to take a quick shower inorder to be able to take my time doing my hair and makeup,"Should I do space buns or hair down?" I asked myself as I looked into the mirror,I turned to my kitten who had been watching me from the bed.

"What's your opinion?" I chuckled as if he could answer,"Space buns would be cute.."I haven't done them in awhile, they would definitely make my outfit look better. Space buns it is!

My outfit was on and I was finishing up tying my shoes, I went to sit at my vanity next. Checking the time,I had forty minutes left. Not enough but I was going to make it work. I decided to start with my hair first,"Stupid genetics.." it was always a hassle doing hairstyles but I still cherished the curls I gotten from my mother's side.

Did I sweat a bit doing my hair?Yes,yes I did. But it was worth it,"There!" I finished. They looked perfect well,perfect enough. I had twenty-fine minutes left,I didn't take as much time as I do most days so not too bad. Although,I still have to rush a bit. I decided to just do my simple everyday makeup to not take as long as when I do eyeshadow.Time was ticking and I was doing my hardest to beat the time. Unfortunately, I never can. *Buzz Buzz* . Fuck,is he here already?! I picked up the phone to check.

[Annoying Idiot]
You almost ready,princess?
I'm outside (:

Since when is this man so punctual?He's always late.

[You]
Just finishing up my makeup!
I'll be down soon

"The one day I want him to be late,he's early.." I put on my lipstick before rushing to fill Midnight's bowl of food and pour in some water from one of my bottles in his other bowl,"I'll see you later,buddy" I patted him. I grabbed my keys,wallet and phone. That should be everything I need. Exiting my room,I walked to check in on the twins but as I expected, they were both still passed out. They knew where I'd be so they shouldn't get worried,I ran downstairs and made my way out.

"Sorry,I took awhile!" I yelled running up to him through my front gate and closing it behind me,"You look so pretty" was the first thing he said.

"I've never seen you with this hairstyle" he poked one of my buns,"HEY! Don't mess it up!" I smacked his hand.

"They make you look adorable!" He crossed his arms,"You tryna look good for my brother and his friends or something?"he narrowed his eyes at me.

"You look extra pretty today,you never get this dressed up to see me"

"Shut up and let's go" I hit the side of his arm.

"No gawking at them,you hear me!" I rolled my eyes,"I think I'll be fine" I said watching him get on his bike before hopping on behind him.

"Hold tight"

"Always"

2:30pm.

We had arrived at the restaurant not too long ago and we were outside waiting for Mikey's brother and friends still,"He's always late. I'm sorry" Mikey told me. He had been calling his brother non-stop since we had gotten here to see where he was but no answer. That was until the familiar sound of motorcycles were heard coming down the street,"Finally.." the blonde hissed.

Standing closely to Mikey,I watched three bikes park beside his. The one I knew as his older brother got off first with two guys following behind him,one had slicked back blonde and black hair. The other had blonde and purple hair with it tied half up and the sides shaved in a pattern.I had to admit,they were both very good looking.

"Great of you to join us,Y/n" Shinichiro was first to speak,taking my hand in his and leaving a kiss on top making my cheeks go red.

"NO TOUCHING!!" Mikey shoved him away.

"Mikey!"

"You,SHUSH!"

"Protective of your girlfriend I see" the blonde and purple haired one laughed,"I'm not his girlfriend"I said which seemed to amuse him.

"So,what I'm hearing is...you're free?"he smirked.

"UH UH!"Mikey stood infront of me,"Mine"

"I'm not property!"I yelled from behind him causing him to shush me once again.

"I'm kidding" the boy smirked looking at the short blonde,"Enough! Y/n, meet Akashi"Shinichiro interrupted,pointing to the one with slick back hair,"And this is Wakasa"he pointed to the other.

"Guys this is Mikey's..."he took a second,"friend,Y/n" he chuckled.

"Let's eat,shall we?"

"I'm watching you!" Mikey glared at Wakasa making me let out a giggle,"Good. I'll be watching her" he sent me a wink. Mikey quickly covered my eyes making me slap his hand away.

"Why'd you have to bring him along? Why not Benkei or Koko?"he muttered,"Shut up and deal with it"his brother scolded him as we stepped inside to meet with the hostess,"Table for five please" she nodded.

"Right this way sir" That was fast,everytime I come here I always have to wait at least thirty minutes. From the looks of it,it seemed that she knew the three of them. They must be well known. We were taken towards a table at the back away from most of the people,"Someone will be back to take your orders"

"Thank you"

"Ladies first"I saw the one named Akashi take out one of the chairs and gesture for me to sit,"Move it!" Mikey shoved him.

"Sit,princess" he gave me an innocent smile as if he hadn't just shoved the poor dude. I was in for a long day,wasn't I?

 I was in for a long day,wasn't I?