°65°

February 6th,2021

February 6th,2021. Saturday.
2:15pm.

"Whoa..."

"She's good isn't she?"

"Good? She's amazing!"

"You're girlfriend has skills"Wakasa chuckled,"I bet she could beat you"he teased the short boy.

Most of the members of each gang; The Black Dragons and Toman had met up together to train at a warehouse Koko had managed to get and of course the twins and Mikey were going to bring you along so might as well train with them.

"Will all of you stop staring at my girlfriend?!" Mikey yelled,heads starting to turn away before going back to watching you practice fight with Nahoya.

Your Katana rested under his chin as he laid in defeat on the ground,"Can't let me win atleast once?"he laughed. Your hand reaching out towards him to help him on his feet,"No can do" you smiled.

"Water?"

"Please" you walked over to Souya who was sat with Hakkai next to the small cooler,"Pass me two waters please?"

"Here you go"

"Thanks"

"No problem"

As soon as you handed Nahoya the bottle,you were tackled by a pair of arms. "Y/n,save me!" Peh-Yan hid behind you causing you to look around to find out what he was hiding from. You came face to face with an angry Baji,"Quit hiding!" He tried to go around you but Peh-Yan kept pushing you infront of him.

"Why are you trying to kill Peh?"

"He ate my snacks!"

"I didn't!"

"I know it was you Peh,you were the only person I told that I had them"

"It wasn't me! Y/n,do something!!" He shook you,"HEY! No touching my girlfriend!" Mikey had now joined in.

Mikey tried pulling you away,"Uh-Uh! She's my shield!"Peh pulled you back.

"She's my girlfriend!"

"Stop being a little bitch and fight me Peh!"

"No,you're scary!"

"Should've thought about that before you ate them!"