°21°

October 24th,2020

October 24th,2020. Saturday.
6:30pm.

"Nahoya did you even clean this right?"I questioned still seeing fingerprints on the bathroom mirror.

The twins and I had been on our mission all day of getting the house cleaned before tomorrow morning when Kimura and everyone we had invited over comes for the small party my brothers forced me to have,they said it'd be good to have more people other than just Hina and Emma.

"It looks perfectly clean to me!" He exclaimed,"You know what? Go vacuum!"I shoved him out and took the rag and cleaner from his hands.

"..clean my ass" I mumbled spraying the mirror to clean it once again,"There we go. That's better" I smiled at my work before stepping out. Souya was in the kitchen finishing up while Nahoya was busy vacuuming the living room carpet,I had managed to keep both the twins here since this morning to help. There was no escaping this time.

"IM DONE!" I heard Souya yell,peaking around the corner it's like I could almost see my reflection on the kitchen counter.

"Whoa...how many times did you clean it?" I stood there looking around,I couldn't even find a stain left anywhere. I looked over to him,his hair was held back with a headband. Sweat dripped down his forehead,"A few times...had to make sure nothing was dirty"

"Yeah...I noticed that"

"I'M DONE TOO!" Nahoya screamed.

Souya and I went over to see the finished product only to find Nahoya struggling to unwrap himself from the vacuum cleaner's cord,"How did you manage to do this?" I facepalmed as Souta went over to help.

"Big bro,you have to be more careful"he unwrapped him,"Everything should be done now"I said plopping down on the couch.Kitchen? Clean. Living room and bathrooms? Clean. Our bedrooms including mom and dads? Clean.

"Kimura said she's bringing over the decorations before the party tomorrow"I smiled,"Did you tell her to make them Halloween themed?"Souya nodded. If I was going to have a party I might as well make it a Halloween one,I let everyone know to come in a costume even Kimura. I had mine all set and ready to go for tomorrow.

"Since we're done,I'm gonna go get ready"

"Where are you going?"they looked at me.

"Just out with Hina"I lied running up the stairs before they could ask anymore questions. It was now six forty-five,I had an hour and a few minutes to get ready. That should be enough time.

7:55pm.

Baji had told me to wear comfortable clothes so I had went with a big t-shirt and shorts paired with my black converse. My hair had air dried into its usual curls and I added light makeup on so I wouldn't look so dead.

[New message!]
[Favorite Delinquent]
U reedy?

I looked at my phone. They must be at the spot they told me to meet them at.

[You]
Yeah,give me a few.

I took one last look at myself,"Good to go" I gave myself a thumbs up. I walked out of my room and went into the boy's bedroom which they had the door wide open while they played video games,"To your left!"Nahoya yelled.

"There! Behind you!"they both yelled at one another. I knocked on the open door gently enough for then to hear,"I'm leaving.I'll be back later"

"Be safe!"

"Text us if you need anything!"

"I will!"I ran downstairs,grabbing my key off the counter before running out the door. I walked down towards the gate and closed it behind me. They told me to meet them a block from house which means they should be by the convenience store.

It was about to be dark out, the sun was just setting. The breeze was nice,"OVER HERE!!" the familiar deep voice yelled as I reached my destination. Baji and Kazutora were both parked with their motorcycles on the other side of the street,looking both ways I made my way over.

"Y/n-chan! You came!" Kazutora exclaimed embracing me into a hug.

"Of course I did!" I laughed as he let go seeing an excited Baji,"Ready for some fun?"

"More than ready!"