°19°

4:30pm

4:30pm.

Baji and I ended up going to the ice-cream shop not too far from my house,riding on his motorcycle was kinda fun. He does though kinda scare me when he speeds up a little too fast and tries to race anyone around him.

At arriving at the place,we got our cones and took a seat on the outside bench propped infront."So,why exactly did you leave Toman?" I asked taking a lick from my ice-cream.

"Awhile back I was on my way home and overheard Kisaki talking with someone and figured some things out"

"Why didn't you just tell Mikey? He would've believed you and kicked him out"he let out a breath of air,"There's more to it that I can't fully say yet." he sounded serious. I didn't want to push him for anymore answers, I barely got him back as a friend and I didn't want to say anything that could ruin it.

"I'm doing this to protect Toman"he smiled,his white bright teeth showing."They're my family"he pulled me into a tight hug,"You're family now" It felt nice to know I meant something to him.

"You're like the sister I never had"he chuckled,"..and you're the brother I never wanted"

"HEY!!"

"I'm kidding!"I yelled seeing his hurt expression,"Hmph!"he pouted looking away like a sad kitten as he held his ice-cream tightly,a little too tight that I thought it would break.

"Careful!Don't break the cone!" I pointed.

"Sorry!" He softened his grip,"Kazutora accidentally eased dropped on Mitsuya and your brothers before he left Toman and heard it's going to be your birthday soon" he grinned widely.

"He did? It's not that important"I shook my head.

"Since I can't really show up at your house,wanna go burn some cars with me and Kazu the night before"I gave him a look,"You want me to join you to light cars on fire?" well,that's a weird offer.

"If you don't wan-"I cut him off,"I'll go!!" I've never really done anything like that,the twins would probably kill me if they found out but it was worth it.

"Really?!"He exclaimed suprised,"Thought you'd turn it down"

"It doesn't sound like anything I'd do but I wanna have fun with you guys"

"That's the spirit!"He cheered,"..and I got a present for you"he smirked."You do?"I raised a brow,"You really don't have to get me anything"

"You're going to have to take the gift wether you like it or not"he shrugged making me roll my eyes at him,"..Finee. But, please don't get me anything expensive"