°66°

[Y/N POV]

[Y/N POV]

9:30pm.

I was dressed and ready. The clock had just hit nine-thirty,I was sat with all the girls in the club on some of the couches that were put in the dressing room. More girls had shown up over time, I did my best to try and remember all their names but the ones that only stuck were Chiyo and Akira since they hadn't left my side since I had gotten here.

"I'm back!" Koko's voice beamed through the room as he entered,my eyes landing on the figure behind him.

"Sir,who's this?!"

"He's handsome!"

"Wow,hi!"

"Someone new?"

"Come over here new guy!" the girls around me started to say,all except the two beside me. I could feel myself bawl with anger,"Hey,baby!" Mikey waved at me from behind Koko. He completely ignored all the comments. I could feel most of the girls' eyes burning into me.

"Everyone this is Mikey" he introduced. I could feel the tension in room as he walked over to me,"You look so pretty!" He cupped my face in his hands, "Mikey!" Koko yelled.

"Huh?" he looked around,"Oh,yeah. Hi everyone" didn't even hold eye contact with any of them before turning back to me,"I'm staying here all night" he said.

"You are?"

"Of course I am,gotta make sure you're safe" he poked the tip of my nose,"Anyways,ladiess~time to get in your places. Y/n,you come with me. I'll be showing you what you'll be doing" I nodded getting up from my chair and following him out the dressing room with Mikey by my side.

Koko escorted me towards the front entrance of the club right before going through the doors where a chair and table were,"Your job will be greeting our guests. In here is a list of specific people you'll escort to their private vip rooms" he lifted up a small black binder.

"Here's an ear piece to make it easier to contact me if you need anything. The body guards at the front are also here if you need any help" he handed me the black ear piece,"I'm also here if you need anything, don't forget that" Mikey added making me smile.

"Doors open in a few and we already got a line outside. Mikey,you better not distract her" Koko sent him a glare,"Yeah,yeah...I won't"

"I'll be around here taking care of you,yeah?"

"Yeah" he gave me a peck on the lips,"Come on lover boy,she has work to do" Koko grabbed him by the collar to drag him away,"Bye baby!" I chuckled.

"Bye,Mikey!"

◇◇◇◇◇◇

The night felt like it was going pretty fast. I had quickly gotten use to the environment and besides the countless men that tried hitting on me,the job was pretty easy.