°32°

November 1st,2020

November 1st,2020. Sunday
9:00am.

"Where is he?!" no one answered, "WHERE'S BAJI?"tears were streaming down your face. You were at the hospital,Nahoya and Souya both stood at the edge of the bed. You had passed out from the pain by the time the cops had arrived at the scene,both you and Baji were rushed in the ambulance here the day before.

"Please,just tell me if he's alive..."you had just woken up not too long ago and the first thing you did was scream out for Baji. Your brothers had ran into your hospital room to find you crying.

"Y/n,calm down. He's just fine" Souya came over to your side. Your hands had stopped shaking,a blow of relief leaving your lips. Wiping the tears away,you laid back feeling more at ease. That was all you needed to hear.

"He almost didn't make it but,he's alright now. Kazutora is also doing okay" Nahoya smiled taking a seat on one of the chairs near by,"Please, don't scare us like that again"Souya grabbed your hand.

"Something WORSE could've happened to you"

"Don't be pulling that shit with us,we care about you" you looked down,"I know. I'm sorry,I just had to go. I tried calling you before I went but nobody answered"the two boys sighed. They knew you meant well but what you had done was dangerous and you could've ended ten times worse. They wouldn't have been able to live with themselves if they lost you.

"No more secrets?"Nahoya reached out his hand towards you with his pinky out,"No more secrets" you smiled wrapping your pinky with his.

"Mom called. Her and dad are gonna be on a flight back today,they should be home tomorrow"Souya said,his head leaning on your shoulder as he sat down beside you.

"Do they know already?"

"We didn't tell them but Kimura knows,she promised not to say a word"

"Where is she?"

"Speaking to the doctor" just as he had said that,a knock was heard,"Come in!" the door creaked open and in came Mikey along with a familiar face walking in behind him,followed by a tall boy with black hair. The blonde ran to you,his arms wrapping around you. You froze feeling his warmth,"YOU'RE OKAY! I WAS SO WORRIED!!" He cried. A small smile finding its way to your lips,your arms returning the gesture.

"Hey,it's alright" you patted his head,"I'm okay. See!" He pulled away to take a better look at you. You had a cut on the side of your lip and bruises around your neck but with that smile you had on,it was like nothing had happened.

"I'm perfectly alive" Mikey chuckled hearing your optimism,"You're so pretty,princess!" you pushed him.

"MIKEY!" you groaned,"I said to stop calling me that"

"You know that's not happening" before you could say another word,the short boy was shoved away by his sister

"MOVE IT! You're hogging her!"

"It's been like a minute!"

"A MINUTE TOO LONG!!"Emma looked back at you innocently,"I'm so glad you're okay,you didn't wake up all night" she hugged you. Her hugs felt like heaven to you,she was always so gentle. "You guys were here all night?" you questioned,"Of course we were! Everyone was worried about you and the boys. They both are still resting since they had been more injured than you" she explained.

"You guys going to introduce me?orrr~..." the tall boy from before spoke,"Oh,right.Y/n this is our big brother Shinichiro" Emma pointed. The more you looked at him,the more you could see how Mikey and him looked alike. It was like looking at the older version of him,same eyes and nose.

"Heard alot about you,Y/n" he held out his hand to you,a smirk on his lips as he glanced at his younger brother and back at you.

"N-nice to meet you.."you hesitantly shook his hand,your cheeks turning a light pink at his touch.

"OKAY GREAT,YOU MET HER!" Mikey pulled his brother away,"That's enough hand shaking for today!!" you giggled at his expression of annoyance.

"How nice to see you up" another voice entered,Kimura stood at the door watching you laughing at the two brothers while Emma sat next to you and the twins watched from the side.

"How you feeling,sweetie?"you turned to her,"I'm alright,just a little tired"

"Can I have a moment with her?" Kimura looked at the rest in the room,they all nodded and stepped out one after the other.She waited for everyone to be gone before closing the door,"Now,explain what the hell you were doing in the middle of a junk yard?"she turned to you with her arms crossed.

"I just went to go help a friend.."

"You mean almost get yourself KILLED?!" her voice raised.

"I'm sorry.."

"What were you doing there,Y/n? You have bruises all around your neck,who did that to you?!" it wasn't normal to hear Kimura yell,the only time she had ever done so was when you all were toddlers and had ran off at the park by yourselves.

You took a deep breath,squeezing your eyes shut,"Please don't tell my parents,I promise I'm fine...I don't want to talk about it" She sighed. Kimura didn't want to push much and she didn't want you to lose trust in her so,she had no other choice but to agree.

"I won't...but please be careful next time. Don't go anywhere without your brothers,got it?"

"Yes,ma'am"

Her arms pulled you into a side hug as she kissed the top of your head,"I don't want anything to happen to you" you rested yourself on her,"I promise I'll always be here to annoy you" the two of you laughed.

It felt harsh to say out loud but Kimura had always acted as a mom towards you and the boys,always present and always worried. In your eyes she was like another mother figure,you did love your real mom. It was just upsetting at times when her and your father couldn't be home as much.

"I love you,Kimura-san. Thank you"

 Thank you"