°39°

The five of you had put in your orders and received your drinks,you were sat next Mikey while Akashi and Wakasa sat infront leaving Shinichiro to sit on the side near his younger brother and Akashi

The five of you had put in your orders and received your drinks,you were sat next Mikey while Akashi and Wakasa sat infront leaving Shinichiro to sit on the side near his younger brother and Akashi. You could see Mikey glaring at Wakasa from the corner of your eye while the older boy just smirked,fully ignoring his eyes on him.

"So,Y/n. How'd you meet my brother?" Shinichiro asked making your head turn towards him,"Oh,I bumped into him at school and he just seemed to show up everywhere I went after that" you chuckled.

"He is a bit clingy,isn't he?"

"Very much,yeah"

"You should've just kicked him to the curb"Wakasa said knowing it would make Mikey angry,"How about I kick you to the curb?"Mikey was about to stand when Shinichiro pulled him back down by his shirt.

"Quit it,you know he likes messing with you"

"Yeah,Mikey. Listen to your brother" the blonde and purple haired boy laughed. You could sense the tension between the two,it was making you feel a bit awkward but you didn't want to show it.

"You go to school,right?"Akashi spoke up.

"Yes"you smiled.

"See,Mikey. Why can't you learn something from her? I bet she's great in all of her classes too"

"Shut up and she is. She's at the top of almost all her classes" the blonde bragged proudly making the three boys look at you suprised,they were confused as to how Mikey even managed to get you. You both might not be together but there was no denying the chemistry the two of you had. You were pretty,kind and smart. You held all the qualities Mikey lacked at times and the fact that someone like you even hung around him didn't make much sense to them.

"So,how come you won't go out with him? It's cause he's annoying right?"

"Why don't you shut your mouth before I shut it for you?"the short boy warned,"Um...no. I was just in a really bad relationship before and I'm not ready yet for another one,that's all"you interrupted the two. Did you find Mikey annoying most of the time?Yes,but that wasn't really the only reason you wouldn't date him and you didn't want him to feel like it was.

"Interesting. When you feel ready,you should give me a call"he winked.

"You really want me to hit you,don't you?"

"Come closer and see if you land a single hit"

"Mikey?" his name left your lips instantly making his head turn to the side to face you, his aura completely changing.

"Yes,princess?"

"Can we go to the flower shop after this?" you asked inorder to take his attention away from the other guy. He gave you a warm smile,"Of course, princess" the three guys could tell Mikey held a soft spot for you and no matter who he was angry at,he didn't speak to you the same way he would another person. Shinichiro could see the change in his brother's body language when you would look at him.