°34°

November 6th,2020

November 6th,2020. Friday.
[2ND POV]
1:00pm.

"All of these seem lame.." you looked at the board hung up in the school's hallway with flyers of different clubs pinned all over,none of them had gotten your attention as much as you would want but you knew your mother wouldn't stop bothering you about it until you joined one.

"Need help?" you jumped at the voice,"Fuck dude!"you exclaimed making the person chuckle.

"Sorry" they apologized,"I saw you standing here for about five minutes"you looked at the person trying to figure out where you had seen them before.

"YUZUHA!" you pointed,"You're Hakkai's sister right?" she smiled.

"Yeah"

"I didn't know you went to this school"

"Oh,it's probably cause I'm a year above" she explained,"I do have some classes with your brothers though"

"Ahh! Makes sense and to answer your first question,yes I do need help" you laughed turning back to look at the board,"Do you know any easy ones? I really don't want to do much" you sighed.

"Well,I'm in the yearbook club. It's the easiest one or you can join the art club" you thought for a second. You weren't the best at art but it sounded more fun to keep it as a hobby rather than go draw at a club with a bunch of people you didn't really want to be around,"I think I'll join yearbook"

"Great! I can talk to my members today and you can come after school to meet everyone" she said taking out her phone from her pocket,"Can I have your number to text you where we'll be at?" she smiled.

"Oh,sure! I can put it in and you can put yours in mine" you took your own out and traded with her. The sound of the school bell started to ring,"Guess that's third period,I'll see you after school"she handed your phone back to you once you were done also.

"Thanks again!"

"No problem!" she waved watching you walk off,it was the first time she had came up to someone without feeling nervous. The only friends Yuzuha had were in the club she had joined at the beginning of last year,she was always anxious when meeting new people due to things she had been through but after going to your birthday party she wanted to get to know you more. From what she heard from your siblings,the two of you had some things in common. She didn't really have a bunch of other girl friends besides the only other girl in yearbook but,did she really count? Yuzuha barely talked to her unless it had to do with what they were doing. Maybe,the two of you could become close.

"Hey,princess" the usual blonde walked up to you,"What are you doing here? Thought you stopped coming to school"

"I'm here to annoy you of course" you rolled your eyes,stopping infront of your class. People were still walking in which gave you enough time to talk,"What are you really here for?"you crossed your arms.