°64°

February 1st,2021

February 1st,2021. Monday.
9:15am.

It was early in the morning,you and Mikey had accidentally fallen asleep in his car the night before. Images of what had happened between the two of you kept appearing in your head,you couldn't help but get flustered. You looked over at the sleeping boy,his arms were wrapped tightly around you while his head rested on your chest sleeping soundly.

You made sure not to wake him when reaching over to grab your phone from the compartment in the center of the car. 'Oh,no' you thought to yourself seeing the notifications on your screen.

[25 missed calls from Pink thing #1]
[28 unread messages from
Pink thing #1]
[37 missed calls from Blue thing #2]
[30 unread messages from
Blue thing #2]

You were already dreading opening the messages from the twins.

[Pink thing #1]
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU
HUH
ARE YOU INSANE BEING OUT THIS LATE
Y/N
Y/N
BRO ANSWER
TF ARE YOU DOING
WHERE
ARE
YOU
GET THE FUCK HOME
IF YOU DON'T CALL BACK IN THE MORNING I'M CALLING KIMURA

[Blue thing #2]
Y/n where are you
Nahoya is driving me crazy
actually he has a point,it's late
please get home
if you dont I hope you're safe
call if anything
We're probably gonna wait up for you
imouto!
please be okay
call asap!!

you read a few messages from each,"Fuck,fuck,fuck" you shook Mikey awake,lazily groaning as he opened his eyes slightly to come face to face with your chest.

"Morning,princess" he smiled, giving you a squeeze. "Last night was fun" a smirk tugged at his lips.

"Hmm,was it now?"

"Shush,you love me" he leaned up to kiss you,"...and you love ME"

"More than anything"

"I have to go,I'm already late for school" he hugged you tightly,"Nooo~don't go" he protested. His face buried between your chest making you giggle,"Well, I have to go home atleast. The twins are going to murder me"

"Finee~" he lifted himself up,"I'll drive you home"

"No!"

"Huh? Why?"

"They'll see,you know? Us together" Mikey's smile fell,"You don't wanna be seen with me?" he understood why but after last night,he couldn't just stay away from you.