°49°

The door opened,a shot was fired and the sound of a body hitting the floor was heard

The door opened,a shot was fired and the sound of a body hitting the floor was heard. This was the last thing he expected to see coming into the shop,his best friend lying on the ground bleeding out. A guy he had never seen before standing infront,he quickly hit him from behind and made him drop down. Wakasa bent down to punch him only for Izana to flip the two over fast enough.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Izana had a smirk plastered on his lips,"Wakasa,is it? I have alot of information on you" the boy under him spit on his face. Wakasa's fist colliding with the side of his face,"Piece of shit" the other boy grumbled but before he had another chance to swing at him,Izana ran out the door. Wakasa didn't care enough in that moment to chase after him,he ran to his friend without a second thought.

"Shinichiro! Hey,you're okay. You're okay! Stay with me!" He dragged him onto his lap,his head resting on him. Blood staining his hands as he shakily pulled his phone from his pocket to dial the emergency number, "W-wakasa... h-hey buddy.."

"Don't talk you idiot"he could feel his tears starting to come out as he waited for the line to get picked up,"Hello?! Yes,I need an ambulance!" Shinichiro listened to his friend give the location,his vision starting to blur. He could feel his eyes getting heavier,"Why?! Who was the fucking bastard?!"He looked down at him. It was getting harder to breathe seeing his friend in this condition,"T-tell Mikey a-and E-emma I l-love t-them.."

"Tell them yourself! You're going to live DAMMIT!"

"Thank y-you f-for being by m-my side..."Shinichiro closed his eyes,"T-take care of t-the B-black D-dragons.."

"Shut up! Shut up! SHUT UP!" He screamed,his hand slamming the floor next to him. His tears finally spilling,"You're going to be fine!" He hugged his body. His best friend,his brother,his family. This was just a bad dream to him and he kept telling himself he was going to wake up soon.

The ambulance arrived not even minutes later,Wakasa left with them. His chest feeling heavy,he knew Mikey was at the hospital right now. He was supposed to accompany Shinichiro to meet him there,he didn't know he'd be the one calling the ambulance to bring him in. He was scared to face Mikey,scared of the reaction he was going to give because if there was anyone who knew Mikey as much as Draken and Shinichiro it was him even if it seemed like he didn't at times.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Sir,you're bleeding"

"YES I KNOW I'M FUCKING BLEEDING,GET ME WATER!" Izana yelled walking into the warehouse he had gotten for the gang,"Here,sir" he took the water bottle from out the guy's hand. He took a sip and garled it before spitting it out along with the blood leaking from his mouth where Wakasa had punched him.

"What's our next move?"Kisaki asked walking up to him.

"Nothing. Let this pass for a bit and then we'll be going with your idea next before we begin the battle"Kakucho, Izana's right hand man listened in. His hand resting on his shoulder, "Izana,that's your sister.."