°63°

6:55pm

6:55pm.

I planned to meet up with Senju at the park by my house. I let the twins know and left as soon as I was ready. I was sat on one of the empty benches,the park was almost empty due to the time. It was a bit cold,I'm glad I had worn a hoodie.

"Hey" I looked to the side seeing the familiar white haired girl coming towards me,"Hey! Yah made it" I gave her a smile to which she returned.

"Yeah,I brought you some hot chocolate" she held out one of the cups in her hand to me,"Thank you. Here,have a seat" I scooted over for her to sit down.

I took a sip,"What were you going to tell me?" she looked at me. I didn't know wether to be scared or not by the look in her eyes,"I was walking home the other day and I heard two people say your name. I didn't really get a good look,it was dark and I was hiding so they wouldn't see me"

"Did their voices belong to a girl or guy?"

"Definitely guy voices"

"What did they say?"

"They were going to try and hurt you" those fucking bastards,"something about bringing you to their boss. I know they might be involved in the same gang my brothers are fighting but I thought you should know personally." I knew her words were genuine.

After,becoming friends with her it didn't take long for me to find out who her brother was but it did take me awhile to figure out she was related to Sanzu since that man refused to admit he had any siblings. Senju was like my eyes and ears of anything she'd see or hear her brother say. I had ears in what was happening in Toman due to my brothers but she was my eyes and ears for the Black Dragons.

"Thanks for letting me know."

"Yeah,no problem. I wouldn't want you getting hurt"I leaned my head in her shoulder,"You're a good friend,Senju. Thank you"

"I should be thanking you for coming into my life,I never really had any friends"

"Just know that we'll always be friends,okay?"she smiled,"Okay."

"You wanna get something from the convenience store?"

"Yeah,I've been wanting some chocolate"

We both stood up to walk across the street to the store infront,I could see only a few people inside through the window buying things. We stepped inside,the sound of the door opening could be heard throughout the store,"I'm going to get some chips" she nodded at me.

I went around one of the isles while she stayed in another looking for what she wanted,I could hear the door opening again making me slightly look up. I was met with a familiar face,I knew he had spotted me since he started to walk over. Fuck. I have nowhere to hide here.