°57°

January 6th,2021

January 6th,2021.Wednesday.
4:15pm.

"Hey,can you help me with the boxes?"you asked Yuzuha. You two were currently in the classroom yearbook took place after school,you both were putting the equipment up before helping organize the pictures that were going to be in book.

"Yeah,here let me get half" she grabbed the top boxes.

"Thanks"

"Let me get that for you!" a familiar voice said,you turned to see Akio standing there with a grin on his face.

"Oh? Uh,thank you" you watched him take the rest of the boxes from out of your hand. The rest of the boys from yearbook watched him closely,they knew he wanted to find a right time to ask you out and he was hoping to do it today since recently he had seen no sign of Mikey. The rest of the boys wanted to witness you reject him because apparently they thought they had a better chance with you than him.

You walked over to the table that had the pictures you all had taken spread out,"Hey,y/n?" you looked up.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you wou-"

"Baby!"you heard your boyfriend's voice coming from the door,"Mikey?"your head turned. He stood by the doorway with a drink and small baggy in hand,"What are you doing here? I don't get out till five" you gave him a peck on the lips.

"I came to tell you that I won't be able to see you after,I have somethings to take care of but I brought you a snack and drink" he lifted them up.

"Awee~ How sweet of you! Thank you" the group of boys watched from a far in disappointment,now none of them had a chance at all. I mean,did they ever really did in the first place? No,no they didn't.

"Text me when you get home today" he told you,"I will" before you could walk away with the stuff in hand,he pulled you back.

"Where you going? I need my goodbye kiss" Mikey puckered his lips making you roll your eyes at him playfully, "You're such an idiot" you leaned in to give him a kiss. Your boyfriend's eyes looked past you to the group of boys watching. As you pulled away,you took a look inside the bag he gave that you didn't even notice him pointing at you with his finger infront of the guys while mouthing the word 'mine'.

He turned back to you,"Didn't I say I'd be your idiot before? Look at us now" he smirked.

"Shut up!Now,go! I know you have a gang meeting today"

"How'd you know that?"

"Cause Draken over there keeps pointing at the time" you laughed gesturing behind him to a frustrated Draken holding his phone up to show the clock. Mikey groaned,"Right! Sorry,princess. I'll talk to you later" you nodded.