°45°

November 26th,2020

November 26th,2020. Thursday.
11:15am.

The next day,Kisaki stood infront of his new boss with his usual companion by his side. Members of his new gang gathered around,"I hear everything is going well" the white haired boy said sitting infront of him.

"It is sir,should we kill her?" he asked,Hanma was about to get ready to oppose when he saw him lift his hand to signal for him to keep his mouth shut.

"No,I want her to live. For now,you'll all make yourselves known.I'll be taking care of Shinichiro"he smirked,it had been a long time since he had seen him and he couldn't wait to see the look on his face.

"Yes,Izana. Anything else?"

"That's all for now,go on."

"Yes,sir."

◇◇◇◇◇◇

After speaking with your mother,she explained that she would be paying for both their funerals and she had people investigating to find out what started the fire. Kimura had brought you home not long ago, you were sat in the living with Yuzuha by your side while the twins and Hakkai sat around listening to you explain about last night.

"I'm sorry,imouto~"Souya walked over to pull you into a hug,Nahoya following behind. Both embracing you in their arms,"We're here for you,always."your tears staining the hem of their shirts.

"Let's go out and get you some food,yeah?" you nodded,"Let me go get changed first"

"We'll wait here for you" Yuzuha said giving you a smile before you got up and left to go upstairs to your room where you would find Midnight on your bed beside your phone that was plugged in by the nightstand to charge. Taking a deep breath,you sat on the edge and pet his head.

"Anyone text me?"you asked, "Meow.." you chuckled making you then remember Kimura telling you to call Mikey. You picked up the phone and went to your recent contacts to find his number,you changed your shirt into a big white graphic t-shirt as it rung.

"PRINCESS!!" He yelled through the phone making you pick it up and put it up close to your ear,"Hi,Mikey"

"How are you feeling,princess? I was worried sick"

"I'm okay,not the best but I'm holding up"

"Have you eaten? I can bring you something or take you anywhere you like"he said to you,"I was going out to eat with the twins and Yuzuha and Hakkai"

"Send me where you'll be at and I'll meet you guys there"you smiled at his eagerness to see you,"Alright. I'll do that once I'm done getting ready"