°31°

-Blood Halloween-

-Blood Halloween-

Mikey quickly took over the situation, beating the guy who had hurt you into dust. The blonde was too busy to notice you trying to lift yourself up,feeling nothing but pain through your body. Blood trickling down the side of your head.'I need to get to him' you started to crawl your way towards where Baji laid.

You winced as you proceed to get up,you could hardly walk once you were back on your feet.It was hard to even breathe.You would have to move through the pain,"BAJI-SAN!" Chifuyu's voice rang through your ears seeing him make his way to Kisaki and Baji.

"What did you do?!"Chifuyu fell next to his best friend, "You saw,didn't you? I didn't do a damn thing" Kisaki hissed.

You stopped in your tracks trying to remember when exactly Baji could've gotten hurt. You froze. 'When we separated...one of Kisaki's men must've gotten to him first' you knew Baji would've never made it known he was hurt,that's why it was so confusing to see him collapse out of nowhere. You would've never known he was injured.

Grabbing the nearest thing you could find as a weapon,you picked it up and continued to walk towards them. Pointing the pry bar you had found in the junk at Kisaki,"We aren't done!" he laughed at your words. He could tell you were weak at this point,"I think we are" He smirked.

"After this,you won't be allowed nowhere near Toman"his eyes widen,not even getting a moment to think. You swung at him at full force,the bar hitting his stomach. Hit after hit,you didn't give him a chance to even blink. He was starting to cough up blood,his ribs must've broken by now.

"That's enough,Y/n.." your hand was stopped before it could swing at him again,Mikey had grabbed you.

"I don't want you to carry the weight of killing someone" you dropped the bar,your hands were shaking. Thoughts racing through head,you couldn't even think straight.

Losing control of your body,you fell onto Mikey. His arms wrapping around you to hold you up,"Got you!" Hanma had came fast enough to pick up Kisaki's unconscious body off the ground and leaving in a hurry. You tried to push yourself inorder to follow them but Mikey kept you still,"They're getting away.."you whispered.

"Let them,you and Baji are more important right now"

"Baji!" you shot up,"Where is he?!" you looked around.

He was rested on top of Chifuyu's lap,getting out from Mikey's grip you ran over to them. Toman's leader turned to everyone,"THIS FIGHT IS OVER! TOMAN WON!!" He announced. The cops could be heard in a distance,it didn't take much for everyone to scatter away.

"I'll stay with him"you looked down to Baji,he hadn't moved. Thankfully,he still had a pulse but he had already lost so much blood.

Chifuyu and Mikey looked at you,"Are you sure,Y/n?" Chifuyu asked.

"Yes,both of you go.I'll stay with him"you could feel tears spill as you hugged his body,"Please,hold on just a little longer" the two boys had already ran off leaving you there with him.

"Y-y/n?.."

"Shh...don't try talking" you shushed him. A weak laugh leaving his lips.

"T-thank you.." He looked up to you,"...for t-trying to s-save us" you rested your head on his chest.

"It's going to be okay"you cried,"You're going to be okay.."