°51°

December 19th,2020

December 19th,2020. Saturday.
2:30pm.

The days kept going by,still no sight of Mikey. He didn't answer any of your messages,none of your calls and told the twins you weren't allowed to go to any of their meetings still. Tenjiku had been quiet,no sign of them anywhere. Their members were in hiding on orders of Izana who was waiting on the perfect time to announce the date of the battle before striking his last move.

Christmas was getting closer,your parents were staying in town all month. Your father had built a small shed in the back made for Yuzuha and Hakkai who they had taken in due to them not knowing any of their family besides Taiju who had still to show himself once again.

Currently,you were downstairs of your home helping put up the Christmas decorations while the twins and Hakkai put up the tree,"Hang these up above the chimney,I bought two new ones for your friends"your mother handed you the stockings.

"That's sweet mom,thank you for including them"

"Of course! They're part of this family now" she said going back to hanging the lights around the front door.

"Look Yuzuha! You guys get your own"you showed her,"Wow,we never had any with our names on it"her eyes lit up as she ran her fingers over the embroidery.

"Wanna help me hang them?"

"Yes!"

"Guys! You have company!" I heard my mother yell,"Huh?" we all turned to see Kazutora and Baji standing there holding a small bag.

"Hey,guys!" you ran up them.

"Hey,we wanted to stop by to bring you some stuff for Midnight"Baji handed you the bag,taking a look inside you saw a bunch of different Christmas hats to put on him along with some snacks.

"How cute! Thank you!"

"Wanna stay and help out? Me and Souya are putting the lights outside" the two boys grinned,"Yes!" Baji answered for the two of them.

"I call going on the roof to put them!" Kazutora said running out.

"I wanna get on the roof!" Baji groaned going after him.

"HEY! YOU BOTH ARE TAKING ALL THE FUN!!" Nahoya grabbed the box of lights and ran outside,"WAIT! YOU'RE DRAGGING THE LIGHTS!!" Souya called after him.

"Hakkai please go keep an eye on them"your father told him,"On it,sir!" He walked out leaving the rest of you to finish up inside. Yuzuha's arm went around your shoulders,"It's gonna be a good Christmas this year" she rubbed your arm. Your head now leaned on hers,"I hope it will"

◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Mikey,don't you think you should talk to Y/n?" Emma said on the other side of her older brother's door,"Go away,Emma." she sighed.

"She misses you,you know?.."

Mikey laid on his bedroom floor looking at nothing but the white colored ceiling,"Yeah,I know.."he whispered to himself. He wanted to see you more than anything,he already had a gift saved since last month for you. He wanted you to have it but now he wasn't so sure of how he'd give it to you.

"I'm going now,Hina invited me over"

"Mhm"

"Grandpa is in his room,check on him later"

"Yeah,yeah"

"I'll be back at eight!" she said lastly before leaving,"I just want everything to start over" he muttered,turning over to face the mirror. He wondered how you would react seeing him now,he had gotten Draken to cut his hair and dye it black. Would you still like him the same or would you hate it? He sat up and went over to his desk where he had a picture of you and him on your birthday,Emma had taken it while the the two of you were yelling at eachother over who's angel costume looked better.

"So pretty..." he grabbed his phone,sitting on the edge of his bed. He still had your social media and although he never used it,he knew you did. He clicked on your profile seeing that you had posted pictures a few minutes ago,the first one was of you and Yuzuha putting on little hats on Midnight. The next was the twins handing Christmas lights to Baji and Kazutora who were on top of the roof while Hakkai acted like he was about to move one of the ladders and the last one was of you outside holding a giant,plastic candy cane.

"I'm glad you're having fun" he smiled, taking a screenshot of the picture. He could never get enough of seeing your face.

"My sweet princess.."

6:45pm.

Decorations were finally put up inside and out,the sun was starting to set and the weather had started to feel colder than before. Your mother had invited Baji's mother over for dinner and Kazutora decided to stay too,"What a nice house you have!"Mrs.Baji commented entering the home.

"Why thank you! We worked hard today to put the decorations"

"I hope my boy didn't cause too much trouble"

"MOM!"

"Not at all" your mother laughed,"He was lovely,please take a seat at the table. Dinner is almost ready" she escorted her into the dining room,everyone following closely behind.

"Boys,go help your father get more chairs"

"Yes,ma'am!"

"Y/n and Yuzuha,would you mind helping me bring out the food?"

"Coming!"

It was a nice day,everything felt peaceful. It was something all of you needed,a break from everything that had been happening recently. Even though there were days that you hoped Mikey would show up out of nowhere like before,you managed to try and look past it in hopes that you would see him soon enough.

 Even though there were days that you hoped Mikey would show up out of nowhere like before,you managed to try and look past it in hopes that you would see him soon enough

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I was going to update until Wednesday but since it's the almost Thanksgiving this week,I decided to give you two early chapters as a thanks for all the love you guys have given my book♡