°14°

12:30am

12:30am.

It was late,the rain had finally stopped. I was sat outside the hospital on top of Kazutora's bike which was beside my brother's own,both Baji and Kazutora stood infront of me. The two had became close to me after all the meetings Mikey would drag me to with him,I ended up earning these two as another pair of siblings.

"...You think he'll be okay?" I asked,"He'll survive" Baji said. His voice sounded as if he was trying to convince himself more than anything,"He's not leaving us,not like this"he sighed.

Looking down at the cement,I heard footsteps coming close. It was Mitsuya with the rest following behind,"He made it!!"Mitsuya announced. Cheers and screams started to fill my ears,all the Toman members jumped up. I cheered along looking around to find Mikey but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Where's Mikey?"I asked Takemitchi as  I went up to him,"I thought he was behind us?"he looked back.

"It's okay,I'll go find him. Tell my brothers to wait up,yeah?"he nodded.

I ran off down the short path made towards the hospital entrance.I could hear someone sniffling around the corner,peaking my head I saw Mikey on the ground with his head buried in his hands,"THANK GOD!" I heard him yell,"Kenchin,don't scare me like that..."he cried. I felt as if I could feel the pain in his voice,"...hey, you alright?" I stepped out from hiding.

He turned to look at me,"Come here"he said almost in a whisper. Motioning to me with one of his hands,I didn't bother declining. I sat next to him where he patted to me at,"I'm glad the two of you are okay.."he embraced me. His head resting on top of my own,I knew he felt safe enough to let me see him like this and I didn't want to ruin it by saying something a stupid.

"Here,I kept them safe."I pulled back a little to see what he was grabbing, "Thank you!" I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. He had kept my phone and prize he won safe from getting ruined by the rain.

"This is the first time you don't hit me in the first few minutes of talking"he chuckled,"Shut up! I can still hit you"I stood up.

"We should get going"I stuck out my hand to him,"I think I'm gonna stay back for a bit"he looked up at me.

"You sure?"

"Yeah,can you tell Emma for me?"he asked.

"Of course,text me when you get home safe"he smirked,"I will,princess"I rolled my eyes at the usual nickname. Giving one last goodbye, I walked back to the front. All the members had already left and the only ones left were Souta, Kazutora,Baji and Emma.

"Em! Mikey said he's staying back a bit"I let her know,"I'm gonna stay back with him too then,you guys can feel free to go home"she told us.

"Where's Nahoya?"I turned to my brother,"He also earned himself a room at the hospital tonight for his broken leg. He'll be released tomorrow"

"Are you going to be staying the night here?"I questioned,"If you're okay with that?" he gave me a worried look. I knew he didn't want to leave me alone and after knowing what Hanma had ordered his members to do,"We can stay with you,Y/n-chan!"Kazutora and Baji suggested.

"Huh? You guys?"I narrowed my eyes,I never had boys stay over.

"I promise we won't try anything" Kazutora assured me,"They can sleep in mine and Nahoya's room"Souya said. I knew if he trusted them,I had no reason not to.

"Alright,fine"I agreed.

"Bring me and big bro some clothes tomorrow morning"Souya turned to me,"Okay. I love you,I'll see you tomorrow"I gave him a hug before getting on to Kazutora's bike so we could take off.

1:30am.

"Can we use some of their clothes?! I'm covered in other people's blood!"Baji yelled from my brother's room,"THEIR PAJAMAS SHOULD BE IN THE DRESSER BY THEIR BUNK BEDS!"I screamed from the other side of the wall as I finished getting changed.

"THANK YOU!!" the two said. Smiling to myself, I picked up my phone off the bed to check if I had any notifications. Not suprisingly,I had a few from Mikey.

[Annoying Idiot]
Angry said Kazu and Baji are staying with you.
Better tell them you're all mine!

My cheeks felt hot reading the message.

[You]
You know they won't try anything and I'm NOT YOURS IDIOT!!
Are you still at the hospital?

[Annoying Idiot]
Not yet you mean!
Also,yeah. Me and Em might just spend tonight at the hospital.

[You]
Alright,get some rest soon.

[Annoying Idiot]
Yes,princess (;
Goodnight babygirl♡

[You]
Don't call me that
Night loser

I set the phone back down,"Idiot.."I said to myself. Exiting my room,I went over the boy's room to find Kazu and Baji already passed out on the bottom bunk bed together. They must've been tired from all the fighting tonight,I turned off the room light and closed the door quietly so I wouldn't wake them.

I went downstairs to make sure the front and back door were locked. I turned off all the lights and went back upstairs into my bedroom,"Goodnight, Haruki.."I whispered to the small picture taped on my mirror.

Haruki was my first love. He was so young when he died. I still remember the day I was told he wasn't going to make it,the feeling of the world caving in. We were both only fourteen at the time,Mikey resembled him in some way. It made me feel as if he brought him into my life somehow. That's probably stupid though,I shouldn't even be thinking that.

Us meeting was probably just a coincidence,"I'm overthinking it.."I shook my head.

Mikey was just someone who so happened to find his way into my life,nothing more.