She knew it was Monday and Ryder would need to go to work, and she couldn't recall what he said would happen. The next morning Ryder woke up just before 6 and went to work out, the view from his gym was beautiful as he let some aggression out doing a boxing workout. When he was done he showered and woke Olivia up, "kitten you have 5 minutes to get up and dressed and to meet me downstairs, the longer you take the more you will suffer today" Ryder said. Olivia opened her eyes and tried to wake up the best she could, and quickly dressed she knew her mom was leaving today. Olivia was super nervous she had no idea what was going to happen, but she walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Mr. Jenkins handed her a coffee and Grace joined them. "How do you take your coffee ma'am" Rose asked her, "black thank you" Grace said, "Grace, I will have Finn take you to the airport and my jet will be waiting for you" Ryder said. "That is extremely kind thank you Ryder, Olivia dear I will see you in 2 weeks for your wedding" Grace said as she hugged her daughter. Olivia hugged her back and she left with Finn who was waiting. "Evan, Olivia is coming with me today we will be dropping her off, Morgan can have the day off she won't be needed" Ryder said. Morgan looked worried but she didn't dare say anything she didn't want to lose her job. Olivia suddenly remembered where he was taking her and she tried to plead with him, "sir please I am sorry" Olivia said, "I don't recall giving you permission to speak" Ryder said, Olivia didn't dare say anything else she was so scared and really hoped he wasn't going to do this. 

"I am ready let's go" Ryder said to Evan as he pulled Olivia behind him she started to cry, "Kitten you brought this upon yourself and I assume the tears are because you remember now" Ryder said. Olivia nodded, "well maybe this will teach you" Ryder said as they pulled up to the club, Ryder entered with Olivia and Drew noticed him it being so early he didn't think it was good. Ryder indicated to Drew to follow him and he did, Ryder needed someone to care for her while he was at work. "Strip" Ryder said, Olivia still crying but she took her dress off and stood before him naked, Ryder cuffed her wrists behind her back and lay her on the table it was very cold, he cuffed her ankles to the floor. He then pulled her arms up and attached them to a chain above her pulling her arms up slightly. "Olivia you will not speak to anyone if you do I will keep you here tomorrow too understood" Ryder said. "Yes master" Olivia said with tears she couldn't believe he was actually going to keep her here for the whole day. "Drew she is to remain in this position until I come get her, I don't care if she is in pain, I also would like water and food brought to her. If she speaks she will be punished further, I am not sure if you are comfortable with this but I give you permission to punish her if you need too" Ryder said. "I will do it if necessary and I will make sure she has water and food. Can I ask what she did?" Drew said, "Tell him what you did Olivia" Ryder said. "I rolled my eyes at you master" Olivia said, "and do I allow that?" Ryder said. "No master" Olivia said with a few more tears, "Take care of her for me Drew, and punish her if you see fit" Ryder said as he left for work. Drew looked to Olivia and said, "I am sorry Olivia, just so you are aware there is a camera in here and Ryder will have access to the feed once I turn it on" Drew said. Olivia didn't reply Ryder told her not to speak and being here for one day was going to be torture enough.

Evan drove them to the office and Ryder didn't say anything as he went to his office, Melanie brought him is coffee. She hovered for a second, "what is it Melanie?" Ryder said, "I am not sure if you will be angry but Kara is here and would like to speak to you sir" Melanie said. "Fine" Ryder said with a bit of anger and Melanie left the room and Kara entered, "this better be good Kara, I am not really in the mood today" Ryder said, "I am hoping I could have a job here sir, I promise I will not come after you or your whatever she is" Kara said. "You had a job that you left, and I am not sure exactly why. Olivia is my fiancée and I will be marrying her in 2 weeks time. I don't give a shit about you and that needs to be made very clear, what makes you think after you quit the job you already had that I would be willing to give you another one?" Ryder said. "I was just hoping sir, I am sorry and I promise I will do my best to work super hard and not come after Olivia" Kara said. "You will work for James, and do whatever he says, Kara you have zero strikes if you do even one thing to piss me off you will be gone understood?" Ryder said. "Yes thank you sir" Kara said as she left the room. She was disappointed that she wouldn't be working for him directly but she found James hot as well and she was happy just to have the job. "Melanie send James to my office" Ryder said. "Yes sir right away" Melanie said, a few second later James was standing in front of him. "James, Kara is your new assistant, I suspect you to make sure she earns her keep. I will not tolerate bullshit from her so I want a progress report at the end of each day" Ryder said. "Yes sir" James said as he left the office, "Kara coffee" James said, "yes sir" Kara said as she made coffee as per Melanie's instructions. Ryder answered emails and checked the camera feed at the club, Olivia was still crying.