Chapter 44: FUCK OFF SCUMBAGS!!

Start from the beginning

I then ran and jumped, kicking a guy in his face; making him fall backwards and landing on his face I fudged a punch and kicked him in the stomach, sending him away.

Then I kneeled down to dodge a punch, I got on my hands and kicked the guy's face. I got in my feet again and punched a guy who charged at me in the stomach, making him choke and cough.

I noticed two guys headed towards Akkun and Chifuyu who were laying beaten up in a corner; I ran there and kicked one guy in hi back, beat king it. Then the other one turned around but I punched him in the face.

I turned around and when I was about to run to beat them (again and way more) I heard Chifuyu say "Partner, don't...let's go, I know you can win but right now me and Akkun are injured" I looked at them; Chifuyu was right, both of them where badly injured and needed to be treated immediately.

I punched a guy who came running and grabbed Akkun but Makoto appeared "Ill take him" he said "You take Chifuyu" I nodded and grabbed my partner and carried him in my back.

The three of us started the un with the huge gang behind us yelling "Wait up asshole!!"

We finally left the building and I yelled "I still don't understand why are this dudes doing here!?"

"We will tell you later!" Yamagishi yelled as he entered an alleyway "This way! Follow me!" Me and Makoto followed him through the alleyway up to a building which we entered and Yamagishi quickly locked it "I think we're safe-"  he said but got interrupted by the dudes punching  the door yelling "Breakdown the door!!"
"You stupid!" Makoto yelled
"YOU JINXED US" I added
"SHUT UP AT LEAST I FOUND A PLACE" Yamagishi yelled  "Come on! Let's go the door it's breaking!"
As we ran through a hallway Makoto said "I'm sorry Takemichy!" He apologized

"Sorry for what?!" I asked confused; still running
"Those guys are Yokohama's Tenjiku" he explained "I don't know why but they're hunting down Toman members" we turned our heads back when we heard yelling and how they door started to fail "I exposed ourselves by saying that we were Toman members, after that they suddenly attacked! And then they used Akkun as a decoy!"

"We also got separated form Takuya along the way" Yamagishi added to Makoto's explanation, but he seemed to want to add something but he stayed quiet. Both of them exchanged a glance before Yamagishi said "They...they also said they were looking for you"
Damn, I definitely wasn't expecting that.

"What?! Me?!" I asked in surprise, like I know I'm handsome, cool, badass- that's not the point! Like I know I'm awesome like duhh, but I never messed with someone who looked like that!! Besides they weren't from here! They were from Yokohama- oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Takemichy..." Akkun muttered softly and then I asked "Akkun?! You're awake?!"

"No I'm a sleepwalker, of course I'm awake you stupid" He replied "Tenjiku is bad news...it seems that there is three hundred of them"

My heart stopped for a second, Tenjiku? Tenjiku?! W-what?! What are ????? and ??????? doing here!?

¥

• Flashback •

¥

It's horrible. I hate it, I hate this place; I want to die.

It's been a month since they took me in, since they killed my parents, since they killed my sister. They said it was an organization who sent assassins to kill them but I know, I know it was them.