I already knew this, so I ate more in advance, King Lu will never be fooled in the future, no matter how good and gentle he smiles, his daughter-in-law is still the daughter-in-law with a bad temper!

Not daring to resist Chu Xi, Lu Oh turned around and went to bully the Devil Tree. The devil tree was still unsteady walking, trying to avoid King Lu's claws, his left foot and right foot were raised at the same time to take a step, but the result was that before he could take a step, he tripped himself and fell again, and then he was grabbed by a hand and picked up by his suspenders.

I have to say that it is precisely for the devil tree baby to wear suspenders, it is really quite prescient, at least it is much more convenient for others to pick him up, the back strap is mentioned, the child will honestly pull the short hands and feet without moving, let it be carried around.

Chu Xi also came over, rubbed Lu Oh Oh's head, and coaxed him gently: "Okay, oh oh, I'll accompany you for a walk to consume food, you can go wherever you want to play." In

front of his daughter-in-law, Lu Oh Oh has always been very coaxing, listening to Chu Xi's words, he immediately became energetic again, turned his head to look at the shopping guide who had been standing on the side and did not dare to step forward, thanked her with a red face, and shook the devil tree he was carrying in his hand: "Stupid tree, thank you quickly!" Unlike

Lu Ohoh, who was raised by people, the devil tree is an authentic tree spirit, raised by nature, thinking and acting all by instinct, not understanding human feelings and the like, and there is no concept in his head to accept people's things to thank them.

However, this baby was slow to react, but she listened to King Lu's words the most, looked at the shopping guide with a dumbfounded face, and said slowly: "Xie... Thanks..."

"Ah, you're welcome! You are welcome! A box of promotional giveaways, nothing! Realizing that they were talking to herself, Moria snapped back to her senses and hurriedly shook her head, her emotions had not yet calmed down from the shock.

Seeing that Lu Oh Oh had a somewhat different attitude towards the female shopping guide wearing a mall uniform in front of him, Chu Xi's eyes were slightly condensed, and a dark jealous fire was growing in his heart, but he didn't show anything on his face, but said to Moria politely: "Thank you for taking care of the two of them."

"What care! No, no, no, I mean, it's my pleasure to serve you! My pleasure! Under the excitement, Moria was a little incoherent, and she straightened her uniform again, her voice was trembling, and she plucked up the courage to stare at Chu Xi and asked, "You, you are Major General Chu, right?"

She was really excited, she couldn't believe her eyes, and the first time she saw Chu Xi appear, she wasn't sure if she was dreaming. That is Major General Chu Xichu, who can only be seen on the Star Network, is more popular than the number one interstellar superstar in Hua Meng, and has always been the male god she worries the most.

Not only her, but most ordinary people in Hua Meng recognized Chu Xi's highly recognizable handsome face. In order to fight against the ruling class of the superpowers, so that ordinary people without superpowers realize that they are not inferior civilians who are enslaved by the superpowers, and can also obtain the power to compete with the supernatural through other means, the military department has been pushing out Chu Xi, a genius warrior, and spending great efforts to publicize and create momentum, making him a model that ordinary people aspire to.

Before being betrayed and framed by Ji Chengxi, Chu Xi had a group of supporters among the free powers, not to mention the popularity among ordinary people.

This is also in such a remote and sparsely populated place as the Yinhui Galaxy Space Station, if it were on other planets dominated by ordinary people in the territory of Hua Meng, Chu Xi would have caused a sensation if he appeared in a shopping mall like this.