Receiving this order, in the violently shaking frigate, all commanders showed a resolute look in silence, did not hesitate to carry out the order of their superiors, and initiated the self-destruction procedure of the battleship.

In an instant, the giant frigate caught by the eight giant chickens exploded one after another, and dazzling fire filled the entire space, and you could almost feel the violent and terrifying shock. The colorful figures of all the giant chickens were submerged in a blinding explosion of light.

In the Canglan number, Chu Xi's eyebrows were furrowed, his straight back was as tight as his face, and his eyes were filled with rich purple meaning, staring closely at the scene outside.

The Canglan has entered a medium-level combat state, from a hundred-meter-high nine-story ship to a bronze giant ship that is 10,000 meters long, and the mysterious formations on the hull are looming, ready at any time, as long as Lu Oh is in danger, he can immediately rush over and save him.

However, at this moment, Chu Xi did not let the Canglan rush over, but continued to stay in place, quietly watching the formation. Although the figures of the eight giant chickens were all overwhelmed by the chaotic energy formed by the giant frigate that had just exploded, Chu Xi knew that this level of attack was not enough to hurt Lu Oh.

None of the others in the Canglan made a rash statement this time, all of them held their breath, their eyes staring at the holographic scene on the light screen in front of them without blinking. Until they saw that all eight colorful giant chickens rushed out from the energy explosion, they still looked fierce intact, and everyone was relieved.

"Mom, it's incredible!" Wang Zai exhaled heavily, patted his bare brain, and shouted with amazement on his face: "Which Saint Realm Psychic Master can be as powerful as King Lu!" Eight giant chickens, this trick is too fucking fierce! Looking

at Wei Long again, at this moment, he couldn't wait to pounce on the light screen, worship was so excited that tears welled up in his eyes, or Le Shi next to him grabbed him by hand, lest he get too excited to really pounce and lick the screen.

Zheng He wrinkled his eyebrows, his fingertips subconsciously rubbed a small dark golden flame, secretly re-measuring his and Lu Ohoo's strength in his heart, witnessing this battle, he found that Lu Ohoh's strength had skyrocketed in just one month, and now Lu Oh was not the same as when he fought with him.

At least, Zheng He was sure that his Blazing Fire Dragon and Blazing Spirit Phoenix at their peak could not be the opponent of Lu Oh Oh turning into a thousand zhang giant chickens, not to mention that it was not one, but eight, which was still not counting the one that blew itself up at the beginning.

Oreo, who was standing next to him, narrowed his eyes slightly at this moment, and his expression turned into that evil and arrogant battle maniac, obviously changing to another blackened personality that only appeared when he was about to fight. He hooked the corners of his lips, his fingers rubbed on his chin, and there was unwillingness in his deep voice with a sneer and mockery: "It turns out that this guy is so strong, hum!"

Zheng He glanced sideways at him, and did not treat this blackened Oreo with a different personality like he had been possessively taking Oreo by his side before, but kept his distance from him, his body muscles were also tense, there were flames jumping in the depths of his eyes, and there was a faint hostility in his eyes and body movements.

Sensing his gaze, the blackened Oreo snorted coldly again, not hiding his hostility. He was born to protect Oreo's master, has always been the most loyal guardian knight of the dominant personality, and has never had a good impression of Zhenghe, the guy who stole the real Oreo's attention.