In the eyes of these raiders at this moment, they are similar to the insects on the scaled beasts, one claw, and don't want to run. After shredding the first raid ship, he pounced on the next one like lightning, his movements crisp and neat, without dragging mud and water, and his wings that covered the sky drew a beautiful arc in the cosmic starry sky.

One after another the cannon light bombarded Lu Oh, but this time he didn't even touch his shadow, some fell into the air, some hit only the afterimage of a colorful giant chicken, and even some artillery fire hit the torn wreckage of the battleship.

But every time the giant chicken's claws were swung, a raider ship was caught in the cold light, and then the hull was torn apart by the sharp giant claws like paper paste. At this moment, the colorful giant chicken was like the incarnation of death, using a ghostly speed of action that did not match the huge size at all, harvesting the fleet that surrounded him.

In just a few tens of seconds, the seventh sub-fleet, composed of 120 raid ships, was completely destroyed.

Witnessing this scene, Yi Qianlian in the mothership's command compartment turned livid, his eyes were torn, and he roared angrily: "The main fleet is on me!" No need to catch the alive, bombard it with the main cannon, blast it into slag for me!

His deputies all looked ugly, and immediately conveyed the order, and their eyes fell on the wreckage of the starry sky on the light screen and the figure of the colorful giant chicken stopping.

As one order after another was given, the soldiers in their respective posts quickly carried out the command operation, and the report was continuously transmitted to the command cabins of each capital battleship.

"The main gun is fully charged!" "Ready to take your place!" "Targeting in!"

The main fleet of the Lion Legion is 280 KYU23 high-level warships, and the main guns of the warships equipped with them are currently the strongest microparticle UCC energy cannons in the Hua League, and the firepower value is not at all the same level as the medium raid ships of the Seventh Fleet.

Dazzling white light was launched from the battery of the capital battleship, intertwined into a network of energy, carrying a devastating and terrifying power towards the distant giant chicken, and in an instant it exploded to the near front. Being hit by such a dense and terrifying energy cannon, even an asteroid will be destroyed into cosmic dust.

"General! Stop it! "Get out of the way!"

The bronze giant ship chasing behind Lu Oooo also emerged from the light curtain that shrouded the RH4 giant planet, and the situation outside was all projected on the holographic image light screen of the control module. Seeing that the energy net formed by the cannon light bombarded the giant chicken, and the giant chicken that had just torn the last raid ship stopped motionless in the cosmic starry sky, without the intention of dodging at all, the people in the cabin were red-eyed.

"This is a microparticle UCC energy cannon, and the power is completely different from the ordinary energy cannon loaded on those raid ships before!" Ferrero stood up and said anxiously to Chu Xi, who was standing in front of the light screen: "It's too late, General, quickly let the Canglan open the energy shield to help him block this blow!"

"Quick, General! It's too late to remind Oh Oh, hide in the light curtain! The pale-faced Dove said, and the whole person almost pounced on the light screen, wishing that he could now turn into a giant hand and drag the giant chicken that was still standing stupidly waiting for the bombardment into the light curtain.

They all thought that Lu Oh Oh didn't realize how strong the attack launched by the Lion Legion fleet this time, and thought that he still wanted to carry this energy web of cannon light by closing his wings like before.