Yes, this is still a grumpy little stubborn tree.

"Look! What is that! Standing the largest, Wang Zai, a bald man, was the first to see the picture on the light screen from the gap between the branches, and couldn't help but exclaim with his mouth open: "Good, good guy!"

As Chu Xi picked out several branches with the back of the knife, the situation outside also appeared in front of everyone's eyes.

In the distance, a dazzling flame is galloping towards this side, like a shooting star cutting through the sky. And behind this red light, the earth rumbled and trembled, giant trees flew horizontally, mountains and rocks cracked, a black giant beast comparable to a mountain peak crushed all the way, and the trees and rocks that blocked the road were all swept away by countless huge tentacles waving and flying, and the overwhelming momentum was earth-shattering.

Lu Oh Oh jumped down from the branch, aimed at Chu Xi below, and landed himself directly on Chu Xi's back. Chu Xi's muscles were instantly tensed when he was smashed, and he endured a muffled snort quietly, steadied the slender and light body on his back with his hand, patted him casually, and said in a deep voice: "Be honest." Lu

Oh Oh thought that he was now in human form, so he monkeyed himself on Chu Xi's body, put one arm around Chu Xi's neck, supported his broad shoulders with the other, and leaned out his head to look forward.

King Lu, who grew up in the mountain nest, had never seen a deep-sea creature, and when he saw the tentacle behemoth outside for the first time, he was so surprised that he forgot what he wanted to do before, his eyes were round, staring straight at the light screen, shaking Chu Xi's head and asking: "What kind of monster is that?"

"Sea behemoths like octopuses." Chu Xi said, his eyes were solemn, and he held Lu Oh with one hand to prevent him from moving on his body, "It seems that the person who came is not good."

"How can the sea behemoth run to shore?" Le Shi on the side muttered, rubbing his eyes hard, his face full of disbelief, "I'm not mistaken, this super giant octopus, so fast."

In just a moment, the flame was less than a kilometer away from the Canglan Ship, and the tentacle behemoth that was chasing after the earth had also crashed into a mountain wall and broke into the valley below where the bronze giant ship stayed. Looking at it up close, the huge size of this behemoth and the tentacles waving thousands of meters are even more shocking, making it difficult to imagine that this is a giant beast.

"Goo! Goo! Gooo "Whew

! I ran quite fast, and I was tired of the old man! The deafening and strange cry outside reached his ears, and Dove subconsciously mobilized his power, and blurted out the translated words: "Oh, the old man's claws are numb!"

......

After a moment of silence, Lu Ohoh suddenly slapped his thigh, covered his stomach and laughed, pointing to the light screen in front of him while laughing, and said intermittently: "This, this big guy is really stupid, haha!" Crashed into the Devil's Woods yourself! I

saw that in the valley below, a large area of tan giant trees had been swept down and knocked away by the tentacles of the giant beast, and many giant trees were directly pressed under by its huge body and crushed into a pile of broken branches. And the tentacle behemoth, which was still imposing before, at this moment, all the tentacles were stiff, rumbling and falling to the ground, struggling for a long time and unable to move.

The sea of trees in the valley below is all branches grown from the devil tree, and they are also full of poison, not to mention people, even if a Tyrannosaurus rex is stained, it has to lie flat, and only King Lu's body that has been shuttled and tempered can not be afraid of this poison at all.