It was no wonder that the attitude of everyone in the Guards had changed so much, and the heroic posture of Lu Oh Oh who had beaten a Saint Realm Psychic Master had not yet dissipated in their minds. Seeing that scene with his own eyes, who of them dared to snub Lu Oh Oh in the slightest, especially Wang Zai, as soon as he thought of Chu Xi saying that Lu Oh Oh was a seventh-level superpower, he couldn't wait to kneel to his own general, he really didn't bring such a pit!

This pot Chu Xi really backed, because of Lu Oh Oh this guy's unreliability and various passive sabotage in cultivation, Chu Xi's assessment of Lu Oh Oh's strength has always been broken again and again, in fact, Chu Xi did not expect that Lu Oh Oh could fight a Saint Realm Extraordinary Master without using the Nebula Bead incarnation.

After pacing seven or eight times, without waiting for the scene of his imaginary little brothers competing to praise and flatter, Lu Oh was a little embarrassed, so 'sex' changed back to human form, and set his eyes on Ferrero, ready to 'exchange' with him to exchange his experience, and then discuss artistic creation by the way.

It must be that the original form of the king is too majestic and powerful, giving too much pressure to the little brothers, look, all of them are too scared to talk to me.

People were mainly shocked by the singing, this confidence, King Lu is also nobody.

"Ferrero, what do you think of my song?" Lu Oh shook the sleeves of his wide robe, put his hands behind his back, raised his chin reservedly, opened and closed his mouth, and his clear voice shouted a burst of machine gun 'shooting': "The song is very rhythmic, right?" The tune is far away, right? The rhythm is good, right? Very contagious, right? Lots of emotion, right? Nodding

his head very cooperatively, Ferrero smiled slightly, his expression was respectful and polite, but his cold voice had a deep meaning in it: "The lyrics are also very good, and the word daughter-in-law 'woman' is very tasteful."

"-Huh?" The expression on Lu Ohoh's face suddenly cracked, and he looked at the handsome young man standing in front of him with round eyes, with a look of disbelief, this guy actually understood what he was singing?!

Singing the words in the song so that no one can understand it, this is a special skill mastered by King Lu, and it has always been shocking!

Ferrero continued to smile humbly: "I can barely understand a little, maybe I can call the general over when I have time, let's discuss it together." Le

Shi on the side silently turned his head and 'rubbed' his nose, he felt numb when he saw Ferrero's smiling tiger, every time Ferrero laughed like this, it was not a good thing. He felt that King Lu, who was worth a lot of strength but had a quick IQ, would definitely lose against Ferrero, but he didn't know what Ferrero was trying to do? Aren't you afraid to turn back to the general and settle accounts with him?

King Lu was messy in the wind, and the long tone of feeding the 'chicken' echoed in his ears: "Big 'flower', can't let the other party know that you call him daughter-in-law 'woman', otherwise the daughter-in-law 'woman' will run away... Run..."

"Probe, discuss—

" Lu Oh Oh rolled his eyes, lightning shot, grabbed Ferrero's right arm, tightened, reflexive, and exerted force.

"Bang!"

Before Ferrero could react, he was thrown out by Solid and smashed to the ground. Lu Oh followed closely, not giving him a chance to return to his senses, crackling and beating a fat beating, and in an instant beat a handsome and elegant young man into a pig's head with a blue nose and a swollen face.

"Ferrero!" "Oh my mother!" "What, what's going on?" "Oooh!"

The others were stunned to watch this scene in front of them, and even Al's face changed slightly, with a 'confused' look in his eyes. What's the situation, didn't the two of them still look like they were talking happily just now? How did Ferrero get beaten to the ground in the blink of an eye?