"Chu Xi!"

Lu Oh, who was originally fighting with Cang, 'pumped' and flew back, and with a beautiful back turn, the person was thrown towards Chu Xi like a cannonball.

Don't look at Lu Oh Oh, this small body is 'tall' and thin, but the weight and strength are solid, and his fierce tiger pounced like a pounce, and directly knocked Chu Xi into the air. Chu Xi snorted, took two steps back before standing firmly, and caught the "slender boy" who was monkey on his body with a paralyzed face.

Eh, the daughter-in-law 'wife' is still so weak, as soon as it is 'excited' and forgotten, Lu Oh Oh slipped off Chu Xi's body in ashes, lowered his head and put on a look of obedient recognition, and aimed at Chu Xi's 'chest' chest with the corner of his eyes - the daughter-in-law's 'woman' face 'color' is white, looking very empty, the king I won't break my daughter-in-law 'wife', right?

Of course, Chu Xi is not so weak and can't help the wind, this pale face 'color' is not what Lu Oh just bumped out, but it was overconsumed when he used purple qi to break the illusion in the illusion realm before, and now it has not eased up. Suddenly hit by Lu Oh Oh, he breathed on his 'chest', and he couldn't help but snort.

Looking at Lu Ohoh's apprehensive little eyes that he thought he was stealthily peeking at him, Chu Xi's 'chest' breath was blocked, with a black face, and he shoved people behind his back with the collar of Lu Ohoh's neck, blocking the gaze of thousands of machines on the side.

The armor 'Jing' over there who was mercilessly abandoned was even more 'excited', "bang" five bodies to the ground, bowed down in the direction where Chu Xi and Qianjizi appeared, and shouted angrily: "Cang Rin greets Lord Qianjijun!" Qian

Jizi smiled and shouted Cang Rin, turned to look at Lu Ohoh, who was strictly blocked by Chu Xi, and arched his hand: "In the Lower Heavenly Gongxing Thousand Machine Domain is in charge of Qian Jizi, it is an honor to meet a candidate inspector here." Lu

Oh Oh was weak, and he felt sorry for his daughter-in-law's weak body, and did not dare to break free from Chu Xi's hand holding him, so he had to poke his head out from behind him, and said respectfully to the young man with crooked eyebrows: "Junior Lu Oh, I have seen the senior Qianjijun." King

Lu is just a little rough, and he is not really stunned, in the face of Qianjizi, a mysterious and unpredictable powerhouse, of course, he will not be arrogant. Those who feed the 'chickens' can be taught, and if they can't beat them, they run, and if they can't run when they are stronger than themselves, then they have to shrink their necks and install quails.

Qianjizi smiled and exchanged pleasantries with Lu Oh, without much effort, Lu Oh Oh was under his kind and gentle smile, grunting, a Qianjizi big brother.

Chu Xi did not open his mouth to stop it, but kept silent to protect Lu Oh Oh behind him, he knew very well that in front of this powerful figure from the ninth-level civilization, he and Lu Oh Oh had no ability to resist at all, and all their secrets in the previous illusion realm had long been hidden. Now the other party intends to be close to Lu Oh Oh, instead of using force to strongly oppress, it is already very face-saving treatment.

"Brother Qianjizi, are you leaving?" Finally, when Qian Jizi took the initiative to say goodbye, Lu Oh Oh was already full of reluctance, struggled to stick his upper body out from behind Chu Xi, and shouted at Qian Jizi on the opposite side.

Chu Xi pushed him back again, the corners of his forehead jumped, this guy should not forget that the bottom of his robe is empty 'swinging', right?

In the past, there were only two people, himself and Lu Oh Oh, Chu Xi indulged Lu Oh Oh, so he did not force him to change, but now there are outsiders, and when he thinks of him falling in the eyes of others like this, Chu Xi is completely unbearable.

Qian Jizi smiled and swept his eyes at Chu Xi's increasingly tense and tighter face, and did not break it, but beckoned the battle armor Cang Rin, who had been standing next to him, and said to the two: "For the sake of Oh Oh's face, the third level assessment is not necessary." Chu Xi, I accept you as a named disciple, this is the identity 'jade' card of the Thousand Machine Domain, you put it away. Handing

Chu Xi a black 'color' small 'jade' card with the Tiangong Star emblem on the front and the totem of the Thousand Machine Domain on the reverse, Qian Jizi took the opportunity to 'rub' a handful on Lu Ohoh's head, and under Lu Ohoo's gaze, he also gave him the same 'jade' card.

King, my head can only be 'touched' by my daughter-in-law! Lu Oh took the 'jade' card and decisively shrunk his neck to avoid Qianjizi's hand, just called the big brother of the people, this will take the benefit and go back behind Chu Xi by himself, and offer treasures to Chu Xi beautifully: "Look, we are a couple!"

Chu Xi followed his wishes, piled the two 'jade' cards together, put them all in the palm of his hand, closed them, wrapped his hands together with the two 'jade' cards with his own palm, and answered in a low voice: "Hmm."

"I'm making an exception to open the back door for you." Qianjizi couldn't cry and laugh, in order not to work in vain once, he had to take the initiative to brush the favorability: "According to the rules, a person from a low-level civilization like Chu Xi, even if he passes the entrance 'door' assessment, he is only qualified to enter Tiangongxing and become one of the hundreds of millions of disciples who enter the 'door' in the Qianji domain." The named disciple in charge of the Thousand Machine Domain has a status far beyond your imagination.

After a

pause, he added with some embarrassment: "However, you can't go to Tiangongxing in a short time, and there is a little situation in the Thousand Machine Domain, so I will throw down the war fortress that has been half-refined, leaving a consciousness body and rushing back." Until now, there is no stability in the Thousand Machine Domain, and I am afraid that I will not be able to protect you when you go. This

is because although the inspector cannot be changed after being selected by the will of the Tiangong Star, and the nebula bead will disappear immediately after the death of the chosen one, someone has already come up with a way to deal with it. Once it is found that there are unsuccessful candidate inspectors, it will lead to a competition between the top powers. Those big people will try to raise candidate inspectors in captivity and cultivate them into tools for their own to settle in the Tiangong Star itself. There are many powerhouses in the Hundred Domains of the Tiangong Star, and many of them are not easily offended by Qianjizi, who is one of the leaders of the Thousand Machine Domain.

After listening to Qianjizi's explanation and warning, Lu Wuoh raised his head abruptly and asked with a wooden face: "Brother Qianjizi, how long is this short time?"

"Ahem, soon, according to your algorithm, it will be about 100,000 years."

Chu Xi was stunned, for a short time? One hundred thousand years?

Aloe Oh Oh did 'show' a face, I knew it was such a collapsed expression.

投推荐票 上一章 ← 章节目录 → 下一章 加入书签 错误/举报

新书推荐:行走江湖,我有很多工具人重生后,偏执叶少宠她如命从文抄公开始成就武神神陨之境_羽阳传纯真时代之风雨彩虹道剑破天跪在妻女墓前忏悔,我重生了娇娇媳妇在年代文里做团宠柯南之另一个我

《星际第一战斗鸡》情节跌宕起伏、扣人心弦,是一本情节与文笔俱佳的女生小说,千夜阁转载收集星际第一战斗鸡最新章节。

本站所有小说为转载作品,所有章节均由网友上传,转载至本站只是为了宣传本书让更多读者欣赏。

Copyright © 2022 千夜阁 All Rights Reserved.