𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼𝚝𝚑, 𝟷𝟿𝟽𝟽

THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT WAS MY SPACE. I had turned it into my safe haven. The only place I knew that I could safely plan everything. I could put all my thoughts into the open without worrying that someone else would see it.

The room that had appeared was small but cosy. It had a large round table in the middle, a couch by the fireplace and a blank wall where I could lay everything out.

I had written down all the horcruxes that would be around at this time. I luckily had two less to worry about. I wrote down their known locations and linked everything together with red string.

I had seen it in one of the muggle tv shows I had watched when I around Hermione's.

Since the first night I had been, I had been back multiple times adding new bits of information that I had remembered. I even ran out mid conversation with Remus at one point just so I could go and write it down before I forgot.

Or someone made me forget.

I left the room and closed the door, watching it slowly disappear for the night. I always made sure that it disappeared, otherwise someone could sneak in whilst my back was turned.

I tuned my ears to listen out for sounds. I did not want to get caught by any prefects or professors on my journey back. Detention was not on my agenda anytime soon.

All of a sudden, my arm was grabbed, and I was shoved into an empty classroom. When I looked around there was no one there. But I could smell them.

I could smell the werewolf.

"Remus! What the fuck are you playing at?" I crossed my arms and waited for him to reveal himself.

He pulled off the invisibility cloak and he was stood in front of me, holding a blank piece of parchment and his wand. "Shouldn't I be asking the questions, Aurora? Or is it Aurelia?"

"Shit." My eyes landed on the parchment. Fucking shit balls. "The Marauders Map." I whispered.

How could I be so dumb? Of course, my real name would show up on the map.

"How'd you know this is a map? Who are you?" Remus' wand raised to point at me, and I held my arms up in surrender.

"Remus, I swear I will explain everything to you, just please, lower your wand." I begged.

If I pulled out my wand, I could confound him and get away. Maybe obliviate him? Then I could steal the map at a later point and figure out a way to erase my name.

Within a second, I lowered my arms and pulled my wand out of my pocket, ready to cast the spell, but Remus beat me to it.

"Expelliarmus!"

My wand went flying into his hand.

"Well fuck." I ran my hand through my hair as I took a seat on one of the desks. Less than a month here and someone was already finding me out.

"You better start explain." Remus slightly lowered his wand now that he had mine and I was defenceless. "Why are you pretending to be Aurora King?"

I sighed. There was no way to get around this now. Maybe it was for the better that I had someone to confide in.

"It was for my protection. I'm not meant to be here."

"Not meant to be here? As in Hogwarts?"

"As in 1977..." I watched Remus for his reaction.