❝𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐒 & 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

20TH MARCH 1978· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

20TH MARCH 1978
· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

"PLEASE DON'T GO."

If only Olivia could say yes to those simple words. She dearly wished she could, but it was inevitable. She had to go back there at some point, no matter how much she really didn't want to.

Not even Sirius' tactics would work.

Olivia King was sat on the edge of bed, pulling on her heels. Whilst Sirius Black, the sly devil that he was, had sat behind her, his fingers delicately removing her hair from one side of her shoulder so that his lips had access to her neck.

As he kissed her neck, his fingers dug into her hips, pulling her more against him.

"Sirius, please." She breathed out.

He smirked to himself pulling away to lean back on his arms, watching Olivia twist around to face him.

Only her hand landed on his chest and pushed him till his back met the mattress.

"You are certainly not helping by doing that." She pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Then don't leave." Sirius pouted.

Olivia sighed, running her hand through her now blonde locks. "We've talked about this. I have to go. It could be our only chance."

"I'll go. You stay here, you had a nightmare last night for Circe's sake." Sirius stood up beside her, and held her face between his hands.

She didn't need reminding of that. She hadn't had a nightmare that bad since she first cam back to Hogwarts. It took Sirius hours to calm her down after she went running to their dorm and woke him up. In fact, she'd barely slept, but this was more important. It was their only chance.

"You know you can't. Walk me down will you?" She begged with her eyes for him to say yes.

Sirius nodded his head and grabbed her cloak, tightening it around her before he grabbed her hand and led them out of his dorm.

They stayed silent as they walked alongside each other, taking different secret passageways until they reached the front entrance.

There stood by the door, was James, Lily, Remus, Regulus, Sebastian and Marlene.

Regulus and Sebastian were just as dressed up as Olivia. The two wizards were wearing their formal robes as Olivia wore a silk ivory long sleeved dress. The event they were going to demanded such attire.

"Good job on the transfiguration, Pads." James praised the wizard, patting Sirius' shoulder.

He didn't look happy with the appraisal. Sirius had transfigured Olivia's appearance. Her hair was now blonde, her eyes blue, and had added some fullness to her cheeks.

At first glance, no-one would realise it was Olivia. But eventually someone could tell. So Remus had stepped in. He placed an advanced Confundus charm on her, only the wizards and witches present knew who she really was. If anyone realised it was Olivia, they'd immediately become confused and not remember.

Olivia was pulled over to the girls, whilst Sirius quickly took Regulus aside.

"Don't let any harm come to her, Reg." Sirius' voice was stern.

"Of course I'm not gonna let her come to harm." Regulus rolled his eyes.

"Don't let her get distracted."

"Why would she get distracted?" Regulus followed his brothers eyes to find him watching Olivia.

Olivia was holding onto her arm, but on closer inspection she was itching it. Itching a spot a certain scar was hidden behind.

"She hasn't confirmed it, but I'm pretty sure Malfoy Manor is one of the main nightmares she gets. And is the reason for those words on her arm." Sirius turned back to his brother. "I'm begging you, just please bring her back in one piece."

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

She hated being back. But this was their only chance.

It was fate that the Spring Equinox Gala was being hosted by the Malfoy's. And it was their one chance to grab Tom Riddle's diary.

But only three of them would go on this mission. It would be obvious someone was going to go amiss if the others went.

However, Regulus, Sebastian and an unknown female? They could get away with it.

They'd easily pass through the blood wards that were in place. Only Purebloods could pass through these ones.

Luckily, Olivia was one too.

She grimaced as she felt the tingle of the wards as they walked through the gates. They were following the slow procession up the path towards the Manor.

"Into the snake's pit?" Regulus had nudged her arm with his elbow that he currently held up for her.

"Into the pit." She confirmed taking his arm.

She would do this. She would put on a brave face, grit through her teeth and make it out alive from this Manor. No-one knew who she really was. They would just think she's some Pureblood Elitist. Not the time travelling blood traitor werewolf on a Horcrux hunt.

Olivia King would face her nightmares. Face the place that gave her endless nightmares, and the woman that gave her her worst scar.

Olivia would do it all.

Thinking of the people she would save, helped her. Think of Sirius who was waiting for her to come back to him. He'd wrap his arms around her tightly and never let go. Harry who would have his parents raise him. Everyone would live a normal, happy life.

She'd worked herself up so that she was now practically dragging Regulus up the steps to the Manor.

The door was wide open, the entry way full of guests that were mingling. House elves were dotted around carrying trays of drinks and appetisers.

Olivia held her breath as they crossed over the threshold.

They were in and their mission was good to go. By the end of the day, they could just possibly have a second Horcrux in their possession.