❝𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐒❞

12TH NOVEMBER 1977

12TH NOVEMBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

HOGWARTS WAS BUZZING WITH STUDENTS CHATTING AND placing bets on which house they thought was going to win the first Quidditch match of the year. It was all anyone could talk about for days.

The only thing Sirius could talk about was Olivia. She still hadn't spoken to him. It had been a week. And Sirius was fucking grumpy without her. He tried talking to her, but Olivia would either ignore him or walk away.

He didn't know that she was doing it on purpose, for her own amusement. She found it hilarious watching him suffer. Plus, he sort of deserved it, a little. But she was finally going to put him out of his misery.

She passed, Remus and Peter on her way up to their dorm. They were waiting for Sirius to come down so that they could head to the Quidditch stands; James was already there along with the rest of the team.

Everyone knew of her plan to make Sirius suffer all expect the boy himself. The Marauders were just relieved they wouldn't have to hear Sirius whine every night anymore.

She slammed the door open without warning, scaring Sirius, who was mid pulling his jumper on, he fell to floor, tangled in the clothing.

Her hand went to her mouth, stifling her laugh from bursting out.

"Bloody hell, Liv." Sirius groaned, slowly coming back to his feet.

"Sorry, not sorry." A grin encompassed her face.

Realisation struck him and his body froze as he stared at the witch in front of him. "You're talking to me? You're actually talking to me, right now."

"What else would I be doing, howling?"

"Sorry, it's just—" Sirius launched at the girl, picking her up into a hug and swinging her around. Olivia giggled as they spun. "Liv, you don't understand how sorry I am, I really didn't mean to say anything. I just wanted you to be safe, I know what Regulus is like, the little shit, I can't let anything bad happen to you."

"Sirius, I get it." Olivia responded; her arms were still wrapped around his neck as his arms were around her waist from when they hugged. "I can't exactly be mad at you when all you were thinking about was my safety."

"So... you forgive me?"

"I forgave you like last week." She rolled her eyes.

"WHAT? And you let me suffer this whole week! It's been a nightmare." Sirius complained.

"Stop being so dramatic."

"I can't, it's my middle name."

Olivia scoffed and shoved Sirius away from her, opening his trunk and searching through it. When she found what she was looking for, she pulled on Sirius' old Quidditch jumper over her top and tucked it into her ripped skinny jeans. "I'm burrowing this."

Sirius simply nodded his head, too awestruck to say anything. This was the second time; Olivia had grabbed some of his clothing and put it on. And every time, she looked damn good in his clothes. All he could imagine was her wearing a pair of his boxers and his t-shirt.

"Alright, ready to go?"

Sirius snapped out of his daze to see Olivia standing at the door, a smile reaching her eyes as she waited for him.

"Yeah, let's go."

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

"What in the merlin, is going on?" Sirius groaned as they tried to walk up the stairs to a good spot in the Gryffindor stands of the Quidditch pitch.

"Who knows..." Olivia responded, shrugging, but also trying to get a good look.

Everyone was crowded on the stairs chatting as they looked down onto the pitch. The two barged past other students until they reached Remus and Sirius who were sitting down unlike everyone else.

"What's going on?" Sirius asked his two friends as soon as they made it to them.

"Someone's graffitied the pitch." Remus answered, curling his hands into the sleeves of his coat.

"No way, I wanna see!" Olivia gushed, jumping onto Sirius' back to get higher above the heads.

He swayed for a moment, before he caught his footing, not letting them both fall to the floor.

When Olivia, finally saw the graffiti, she couldn't stop laughing. It was uncontrollable and soon tears were falling from her eyes. She almost fell off of Sirius if it wasn't for Remus catching her.

"What was it?" Sirius pressed trying to get answers from her, but she was too busy laughing.

"I-It's..." Before she could say who had done it, she choked on her laughter again. She finally caught her breathe after five minutes. "The pitch has been autographed by G-Gilderoy Lockhart." She set herself off into another round of giggles.

"That git of a third year in Ravenclaw?" Remus questioned, now standing up on his bench to try and get a look.

"The very same pompous prick." Olivia confirmed, wiping the tears away from her eyes. Never did she imagine that she'd have to see younger Lockhart. If she ever came across him, she was going to ridicule him to the best of her ability.

"I give him props. No-one's ever done graffitied the pitch before." Peter voiced, as he nibbled on his pumpkin pasty.

"Good on the lad, but I still hate him." Sirius said, taking his seat next to Olivia.

It took the professor's half an hour to clean Lockhart's graffiti on the pitch before the first game of the year could start. No-one could figure out what he had done. It was a charm that no-one had seen before, maybe one of his own creations that it stuck to the ground so well.

The school was abuzz with his act of mischief, and his plan had worked. Gilderoy Lockhart was receiving the attention he always wanted, the school talking about him.

When the match finally did start, the four of them cheered loudly as the Gryffindor team walked out onto the pitch. It was Slytherin versus Gryffindor.

Olivia was excited to see both her parents play for the first time, even if they were on rival teams.