❝𝐘𝐎𝐆𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒❞

28TH SEPTEMBER 1977

28TH SEPTEMBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

TO SAY OLIVIA HAD THE BEST SLEEP SHE HAD had in ages. Would be one hundred percent true. Normally she was plagued with nightmares, ever since she had gone to hunt horcruxes. They could be quick nightmares, that didn't wake her or they would be long and gruesome, having her wake up screaming and crying.

But she had none.

Her mind was calm for once, deciding not to torture her. It probably had something to do with the boy fast asleep beside her.

Her eyes fluttered open, and she frowned as she noticed the weight on her waist. It was an arm, wrapped around her waist. Then she registered the body heat of someone laying behind her.

Startled, she rolled out of the bed, and fell to the floor. She groaned out in pain, curling into a small ball.

Sirius' sleepy head popped out from behind the curtain. "What are you doing on the floor?"

"Yoga." Olivia squeaked, even though she definitely wasn't in any of the positions. She was thankful that no-one else was in the dorm apart from them.

"And what position is that?"

"The, uh... armadillo." She was just glad he couldn't see her cheeks heating up. "Help. Please."

Sirius slid out the bed, and lifted Olivia up her feet, under her arms. She tilted her neck to the sides and cracked her neck, twice.

Sirius recoiled in shock. "God! Not you too! That's disgusting."

"Cracking freaks you out?" Olivia smiled evilly, as she crept towards him and purposefully cracked her knuckles, repeatedly.

"STOP! OH MY GOD!" Sirius ran around his dorm to try and get away from the cracking.

Olivia laughed loudly as she watched him. Her chest hurt from laughing so much. "Sooo...how did I end up in here last night, let alone your bed?" Olivia's eyebrow rose in question.

"Funny story that is." Sirius didn't look at her as he spoke. He was actually nervous for what she would think. "You fell asleep on my back, and obviously I can't take the stairs to the girl's dormitory without-" Sirius made the action of sliding with his hand. "And I didn't want to leave you in the common room where everyone else was starting to wake. I was going to sleep in Moony's bed but, you, uh, wouldn't let go of me."

"Oh. Sorry, about being a nuisance." Olivia was flustered as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"No, no. You weren't!" Sirius exclaimed suddenly. He was nervous. Why was he nervous? He was never nervous speaking to girls.

"Right, well, I better go and change." Olivia slowly backed towards the door and pointed her hand over her shoulder. "For class!" She explained, even though Sirius knew what she meant.