❝𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 & 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

20TH MARCH 1978· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

20TH MARCH 1978
· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

OLIVIA COULDN'T LIE, LUCIUS MALFOY KNEW HOW TO throw a good party. Even if it was the boring type of party where nothing exciting really happened. The alcohol was spectacular.

She couldn't help but neck down the glasses that passed by her. It was the only thing keeping her nerves calm.

She wanted to scratch at the words engraved into her wrist. She wanted to run out of there and go back to Sirius.

But they had a mission. A mission they would complete.

It was why she suggested that they split up, so that they could cover more ground.

Whenever a Death Eater she knew walked past, Olivia would duck her head or try and go the other way. But she couldn't last all night doing that.

It was only time before someone found her.

She had gone off to the library, trying to scan as many shelves as she could to search for that bloody Horcrux.

Her posture straightened as she heard someone else enter the room.

"There you are."

Her face twisted in disgust as she realised who it was. Her back was turned to him.

"I could smell you all over the manor."

He now stood directly behind her, and swept her hair over one shoulder so that he could lean into her neck and breathe in deeply.

She stayed completely frozen.

"You smell like one of mine." His grip on her shoulder tightened, and suddenly pulled back so he could turn her to face him. "But I certainly don't remember making you."

Olivia stared into the eyes of person who had turned her into a werewolf at ten years old. Fenrir Greyback.

It was like a switch had been flipped in her mind, one moment she was frozen and the next she was angry. This was the man who had ruined Remus' and herself lives when they were children.

This werewolf ruined lots of children's lives.

"What a relief, I wouldn't want to stare at your ugly mutt all day." Olivia roughly shoved his hand off of her shoulder, as she raised an eyebrow.

Greyback growled, his upper lip curling in anger. "How dare you speak to me like that. I am an Alpha."

"Are you? You look more like the runt of the pack." She pushed past him to leave the library.

Greyback snarled and within seconds he had a grip on her hair and held her back, her head bent at an awkward angle.

"Looks like you'll be the entertainment for the evening." Greyback stormed out of the room, pulling her along by her hair.