❝𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒❞

26TH MARCH 1978· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

26TH MARCH 1978
· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

TODAY WAS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY. At least, that's what Olivia kept telling herself as she had woken up.  In fact, she hadn't even slept much. Nightmares plagued her once more, disturbing her slumber and keeping her up for the rest of the evening.

Normally, Olivia would have made her way into the boy's dorm to climb into Sirius' bed, but this time was different. She wanted to be alone and simmer in her thoughts.

The next thing she knew the girls had woken up and she was following in their footsteps getting ready for the day and heading down to the Great Hall for breakfast.

She took the seat in between Sirius and Remus that they made space for her and allowed Sirius to fill her plate with food. He was speaking animatedly to James about something, but she couldn't pay attention.

"You alright?"

Olivia's head turned to the left, to find Remus staring at her, his brow furrowed. All her thoughts from the early morning hours came back her, seeing Remus' dead body lying on the floor.

On this very floor.

She snapped out of it and sent him a timid smile. "I'm fine, Remus." She patted his arm for good measure and dug into her plate of breakfast.

Today would be a good day. Nothing will go wrong. Today will be good. Today will-

One look from Sebastian on the other side of the hall had her crumbling again. He had looked up slowly, his eyebrows drawn together, and his hand tensed around a letter.

Today wasn't going to be a good day.

Olivia nudged Sirius arm and pointed in the direction of the Slytherin table.  His eyes fell onto them where Regulus was discreetly whispering to Sebastian.

"Let's go." Sirius held out his hand, helping Olivia climb off the bench and they made their way out of the Great Hall before anyone else around them could ask what was happening.

They walked into the first empty classroom they saw and a couple minutes later, the two Slytherin's followed suit.

Olivia flicked her wand, silently locking the door and casting a silencing charm.

"What's happened then?" Sirius demanded, leaning against a desk, and crossing his arms over his chest.

"It seems our Dark Lord requires Hermione's presence tomorrow." Sebastian tightly answered.

"Tomorrow?!" Sirius' eyes bugged out. "Let me see that." He snatched the letter out of King's hands and read it over.

Today was definitely not a good day. It was happening again. Olivia was going to have to be in Voldemort's presence once again. Last time she had proper freaked out. Would that happen again?

No, she couldn't let it. She had a job to do. She had to deceive him so that they could destroy him.

"There is no way she's going!" Sebastian firmly said.

"She has to." Sirius countered. "If she doesn't, then we're all dead."

"You saw what she was like last time. We can't let her go." Regulus agreed with Sebastian.

"I'm going." Olivia interrupted their argument. "Sebastian and I will go, whilst you all will continue with the original plan." She took a breath. "You'll break into Gringotts' without us."

They had a plan. Everyone was getting on the Hogwarts Express today to head home for Easter Break. Olivia would, of course, go back to the Potter's back again and they had planned it down to the t, that the next day Regulus, Sirius, James, Sebastian, and herself would break into Gringotts' to get the cup from Bellatrix Lestrange's vault.

They would just need to adjust it slightly.

"Are you mad?" Regulus asked. "You're the one whose done this before, how are we meant to do it without you?"

"You're all smart wizards are you not?" Olivia smirked. "It will be fine, I'll run through it with Sirius, and he'll know it inside and out. Nothing will go wrong."

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

"You do realise one of you will have to use an Unforgivable, right?" Olivia, rested her chin against Sirius' chest, looking into his eyes.

She was laying on top of him in his bed at Potter Manor. Everyone else had already gone to sleep and she crept into his room so that they could discuss Gringotts.

"What do you mean one of us will have to use an unforgivable?" The colour on his face disappeared.

Her hand reached up to trace his cheek and jawbone. "The only way to open a vault is a Goblin. They won't open the Lestrange vault to a Black."

"Right." He gritted his teeth.

"You don't have to be one to cast it."

"That's the thing, Liv. I do." Sirius' eyes closed in annoyance, and Olivia sat up. "James and Remus are too good and I'm damn right not letting Reggie do it."

"I'm sorry."

Sirius' eyes opened and he pulled Olivia into his lap, wrapping his arms around her tightly. "Don't be. Someone has to do it. If I don't, then he wins, and we'll lose everyone." His forehead rested against hers. "I refuse to lose you."

She stole his breath, pressing her lips against his.

He was right, of course, everyone had a part to play and if they didn't, everything would go to shit. It would all be for nothing. Voldemort would win and there would be nothing they could do to stop him.

Sirius suddenly flipped them over and before she knew it he had her pyjama shorts thrown onto the floor.

"Sirius, what are you doing?" Olivia's head shot up and she pulled his head up from trailing kisses down her abdomen.

"I'm going to devour you, what else?" He smirked.

"But, what about James' parents—they'll hear."

"Are you a witch or not, Liv?" With that said, Sirius continued his venture downwards until he reached her knickers.

"Right...witch." Olivia's cheeks reddened. She mumbled the silencing charm just in time.

By the time he was done with her, he'd have her screaming his name over and over again.