❝𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒❞

20TH MARCH 1978· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

20TH MARCH 1978
· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

STEPS WERE THE LOUDEST SOUND IN THE ROOM. They were repeatedly meeting the floor as he paced back and forth. He wouldn't be surprised if he left dents. Sirius Black was that stressed out.

"They should be back by now, why aren't they back yet?" His voice was tense as he asked the question. His hand kept rubbing at his jaw.

Sirius hadn't so much as stopped pacing ever since the others had left for Malfoy Manor hours ago.

"I'm sure they're fine, Pads." Remus tried to reassure him.

"Yeah, Olivia's a badass time travelling werewolf. If anyone's got this, she has." James added, nodding his head.

"But has she ever been surrounded by a million Death Eaters? No!" Sirius snapped.

"Sebastian's her dad, he won't let any harm come to her."

"He doesn't know that!" Sirius' eyes widened as he finally stopped pacing and faced James.

Only James laughed. "Actually, he does. Him and Marlene aren't as quiet as they think they are when making jokes."

"But—"

Peter groaned, throwing his book down onto his duvet. "Why don't you just look at the map and then you'll see exactly when they're back?"

The other three wizards turned to look at him. It took them a moment to realise what he actually said.

"Well, we're fucking idiots. Thanks, Wormy." Remus nodded his head in appreciation and reached into his trunk, pulling out the blank piece of parchment.

James and Sirius scrambled over to Moony's bed to help him search for the trio.

It took multiple flips of the parchment before James pointed his finger at the map. "There they are! But why are they going to the prefect's bathroom?"

James hadn't even finished his question and Sirius had rushed out of the dormitory and out of the common room. The stragglers followed him as quickly as they could.

When they reached the corridor to the prefect's bathroom, they could just about see Sebastian and Regulus trying to push Olivia into the room before they disappeared out of sight.

James immediately said the password to the bathroom, letting them rush inside.

Olivia was hanging upside down over Sebastian's shoulder. Sirius' transfiguration spells on her had certainly worn off.

Regulus had his wand aimed at her face.

What surprised them the most was to see that Olivia was screaming and shouting, but nothing could be heard as Regulus had long since cast a silencing charm on her. Her face was bruised and there were small drops of blood.