❝𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

27TH SEPTEMBER 1977

27TH SEPTEMBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE FULL MOON. Olivia had to be in the Shrieking Shack by 8:00pm otherwise she would be a danger to all. She had a one-hour window to get in there. Madam Pomfrey would escort Remus there for 7:00pm and then her and the boys would make their way down without getting caught.

Remus was excused from lessons but Olivia was not. The negatives of not having the professors know this time around. The only thing getting her through her lessons for the day was small doses of the Vitamix potion.

The potion gave her the energy she needed to sit through her lessons and not curl into a ball and cry.

Olivia walked out of the Great Hall alongside Sirius, James and Peter. They had gone to dinner early, so that they could eat before they went. Sirius was holding her backpack for her, that contained the clothes she would change into the next day. And James carried his own bag that contained his invisibility cloak and the Marauder's map.

With a quick glance around the entrance hall, they found it clear and slipped outside. Once they made it to the Whomping Willow, Peter shrunk down and ran across the grass to tap the knot with his paw.

The tree's branches slowed down and they were able to make their way to the gap in the stump and slide down.

Olivia grimaced as she stood back up.

"You alright?" Sirius queried the witch.

"Yeah." She nodded her head and slowly walked behind James as they made their way through the tunnel.

When they reached the end, James opened the trapdoor and poked his head through. "The Calvary has arrived!"

"Took you long enough." Remus said.

"Excuse me! Some of us don't get to be royally escorted." Olivia joked as she was lifted up by Sirius. She took in her surroundings, even though she had been here plenty of times before. "Nice place, you got here, Remus. Could do with some redecorating though." She sent him a sly wink.

"I like it." Peter voiced.

Everyone looked at Peter in a mix of surprise and disgust.

"Wormy, nooo." James elongated the no.

"Anyways...." Sirius changed the topic. "The plan of action is to stay in the Shack tonight. Only because we don't know what your wolf is like, no offence." He directed the last part at Olivia.

"None taken. Better to be safe than sorry." Olivia shrugged.

"And, now that you're with us on full moons. We must commence our welcoming ceremony." James announced.

"Um, what?"

"Welcoming ceremony. You can't transform on the full moon without it."

"And what does this consist of?"