❝𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

25TH DECEMBER 1977

25TH DECEMBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

CHRISTMAS AT HOGWARTS WOULD ALWAYS BE Olivia's favourite time of the year. Every single part of the castle was decorated, it radiated warmth and she always felt the most at home. The suits of armour were charmed to sing christmas carols, and the great hall was decorated to the thousands. Every year, the christmas tree seemed to be bigger and better.

Even the full moon being on christmas day wouldn't damper her mood. All the boys apart from Peter had agreed to stay on Christmas Day to be with Olivia and Remus. Then two days later, Remus was going home to be with his parents as James and Sirius went back to the Potter's.

Speaking of Peter, the boys were treading on thin ice around him. Now that they knew what type of person Peter really was, they no longer wanted to be his friend. They were slowly distancing themselves from the rat.

And all of them were all too relieved to hear that he was going home straight away for Christmas instead of staying for the full moon. And the four of them were the only ones who had stayed from Gryffindor. Even though they'd be leaving a couple days after.

Olivia lounged on the sofa in front of the fireplace, a sugar quill in her mouth as she watched the flames dance.

Her mind kept flicking to her friends, her friends she had left behind. Harry, Ron and Hermione. All she could think about what was happening to them. But then she knew it in her heart, the she owed it to them to change everything. To give everyone the better lifes they deserved, she needed to change the past.

And it only made her more happy with her decision to tell the others. They were fully on board with changing everything. They were all going to save the wizarding world together.

Sirius Black bounded down the boys stairs and sat on the floor just in front of the sofa, he leaned on it with his arms, his head dropping down so that it was level with Olivia's.

"What's got you thinking so much?" He bopped her nose to muck up the frown on her face.

"Just thinking about everyone I left behind." She answered, a sad smile making its way onto her face.

"How'd you all celebrate christmas?" Sirius was intrigued to know the answer.

"It changed every year, but my favourite was definitely in fifth year. Surprisingly, we spent it at Grimmauld Place, we were using it as the headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix, plus you couldn't exactly leave, being a wanted murderer and all."

"I must have loved that." Sirius rolled his eyes.

Olivia laughed. "You wanted out so bad. But when we all arrived, it was the happiest we'd seen you in a while. It was a houseful, six Weasley's, Harry, you, Remus and I. But it was worth it, we stayed up late, playing a game of monopoly, it got quite aggressive and you of course had to be the dog character. No-one could shut me up from singing that one christmas song."

"Sing it for me?"

"I don't want a lot for christmas, there is just one thing I need, I don't care about the presents underneath the christmas tree, I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true, all I want for christmas is you."

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

Sirius Black was completely head over heels for Olivia King. It was weird calling her King, now that he knew who she actually was. But that didn't change his mind. He knew her inside and out, she had a heart made of gold and looked out for everyone she cared about.

Was it weird that he was actually like twenty years older than her? Yes. But he didn't like to think about that. She was here now, and it didn't look like she was going back anytime soon.

He needed to make the most of it before it was too late.

Olivia was on his back as he carried her towards the Shrieking Shack, James was ahead of them leading the way.

James opened the hatch and helped pull Olivia through.

She sent him a thankful nod, as Sirius placed her on the floor leaning against some cushions.

The Marauder's had recently decked the Shrieking Shack out with more cushions and blankets to help get them through the winter months.

James dug into the bag and pulled out boxes of food.

"We may be spending christmas a little differently, but there's always time for a christmas dinner." He cheered.

He had brought everything; turkey, stuffing, potatoes, honey roasted parsnips, broccoli, carrots, pigs in blankets and even Yorkshire puddings, which weren't traditional with the roast.

"Prongs, this is probably the best thing you've ever done." Remus was already salivating at the sight of all the food.

"Thank you, I do have my moments."

Sirius transfigured a table between them all and they dug in to their small christmas dinner. It may not have been as extravagant as the one everyone else had eaten in the great hall, but it was perfect to them. They had all that they needed.

They were silent after they had eaten, laying down on the floor next to each other. They basked in the comfortable silence as they waited for the full moon to transform the two werewolves.

Only until James asked a question. "Liv, what was my son like?"

"Harry? He's the best friend I ever could have asked for. Always up to no good, just like you lot. He got his hands on your cloak from Dumbledore, and then he got given the map by the Weasley twins who stole it from Filch's office. Those twins give you marauders a run for your money. Oh, you'll love this James, Harry is youngest seeker in a century, got onto the team in his first year."

"First year?" James exclaimed, surprised.

"Yep. He caught the snitch in his mouth during his first game." Olivia laughed, thinking back to that moment. Back when they didn't need to worry about Voldemort.

"Bloody hell, my sons a legend!"

Olivia began humming a song that was stuck in her head. When she got to the chorus, she sung the lyrics.

You can try to resist
Try to hide from my kiss
Don't you know, don't you know
That you, can't fight the moonlight
Deep in the dark, you'll surrender your heart
But you know, but you know that you
Can't fight the moonlight, no
You can't fight it...
It's gonna get to your heart

That was the last thing they heard, before the transformation struck them, sending them spiralling in pain.