❝𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐒 & 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒❞

27TH DECEMBER 1977

27TH DECEMBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

OLIVIA WATCHED THE STREAKS IN THE SKY THROUGH THE MARAUDER'S BAYSIDE WINDOW. They were lucky enough to have one in their dorm. When they found out in first year, they nicked as many pillows from the common room as they could to fill the window seat.  It was a common place for them to sit and relax.The skies were turning pink as the sun began to set.

She was in their dorm room, waiting for all three of the boys to finish packing. They had of course, left it to the last minute, before they left through the Hogwarts gates so that they could apparate home. Now that the full moon was over, only Olivia would be left to roam the castle by herself just like she did before term started.

"Liv, why aren't you packing?" Sirius questioned as he looked at her, his eyes seemed to find her whenever they could.

"Cause I'm not going anywhere?" She answered in the form of a question as her lips pursed.

Sirius and James looked at each other, pressing pause on packing.

"You didn't tell her?"

"I thought you were going to tell her?"

"No you were!"

"BOYS!" Olivia shouted, causing the argument between the two to abruptly stop. "What didn't you tell me?"

"Well," James ran his hand through his hair, messing it up even more. "We may have forgotten to tell you, that you're coming with us for Christmas. To Potter manor."

"James, I couldn't possibly—"

"Shut it, Liv. You're coming with us. We don't leave family behind."

James' heartwarming smile, sent Olivia running at him, pulling him into her arms and placing a kiss on his cheek. "Are you sure? I don't wanna be a burden to your parents."

James gently hit her on her shoulder. "Your not. They've been looking forward to meeting you."

"Okay."

"Now go and pack." He pushed her in the direction of the door and she laughed as she left their room.

By the time the boys had gone downstairs to the common room, Olivia was already there, sat on the sofa with her rucksack on her lap. She'd never properly unpacked since she had been at Hogwarts, if she did, it would go right back into her bag as soon as possible.

With them all packed and ready to go, they made their way through the castle and headed to the front gates. From there, they found Hagrid standing before them, waiting to open the gates and let them all out.

Olivia couldn't help but smile widely at the half-giant. "Have a good rest of the holidays, Hagrid." She beamed as they walked out of the grounds.