❝𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇❞

30TH OCTOBER 1977

30TH OCTOBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

SIRIUS BLACK WOKE UP WITH THE BIGGEST GRIN ON his face. He had kissed Olivia last night. And she had kissed him back, with just as much ferocity. After they had kissed, they danced some more in the night, until the party dwindled down.

If he was in his Animagus, his tail would be wagging animatedly, that was how happy he was. He barely even registered his pounding headache. Nothing could dwindle his mood. He couldn't wait to pull Olivia into his arms once more.

Peter was gone from the room, unbeknownst to the rest. James was already awake, going through plays for Quidditch and Remus was still asleep.

That was until Olivia came barging into the room, slamming the door open loud enough to wake the wolf.

Sirius couldn't help but notice what she was wearing, pyjama shorts and a loose camisole. She picked up a black jumper that was on Sirius' trunk.

"This yours?" She held it up towards the boy.

He couldn't say anything, too busy staring at her, so he nodded. He assumed she was going to pass it to him, to cover his bare chest but instead she stuck her arms through it and put it on.

"So, I need your guys help, what's the best way for me to die? Jump off the astronomy tower, brew a poison, the killing curse?" Olivia asked, pushing Sirius over in his bed slightly so she could sit next to him and place his duvet cover over her legs to keep warm.

"What?" James spluttered, staring at the girl in disbelief.

"I did the most embarrassing thing last night, I've gotta go. There's nowhere for me to hide so this is the only option."

"What did you do?" Sirius asked her worriedly, it couldn't be what he was thinking, was it?

"Nope! I can't say! It's bad enough already." She buried her head in Sirius' shoulder.

"It can't be that bad, Liv." Remus tried.

"Its life or death!" She stressed out.

"You know you can tell us; I promise we won't laugh." Sirius pried. He was praying it wasn't their kiss. He wasn't that bad, was he?

She stared into his eyes, but all she could see was Regulus. Regulus learning what she thought of him, and her telling him who her parents were.

Olivia abruptly looked away and buried herself under Sirius' covers. "Just let me die!" She whined.

James and Remus eyed Sirius but he just shrugged in response. Olivia felt Sirius start to move from the bed but she grabbed onto his arm from under the covers. He lifted them up slightly, just enough to see her head.

"Where are you going?" She whispered.

"Toilet."

"Can you also get some food?" She gave him the puppy dog eyes, which he just couldn't resist.

"Sure thing, Liv." He pulled the covers back over her head.

James had decided to go with Sirius to the kitchens to bring back food, not trusting the boy in his choices. That left Remus and Olivia in the room.

As soon as they were gone, Remus sat on his bed and faced Olivia's form. "Alright, they're gone. What happened?"

She revealed herself from underneath the covers and sat up, pulling up her knees, resting her arms against them. "I, uh, may have told Regulus that I think he's a hero for defying Voldemort."

"What? But why would Regulus do that? He believes in the Dark Lord."

"Because he changes his mind, and finds out how to kill him." She sighed. "I can't believe I did that. And that's not even the worst of it."

"Olivia..."

"I pointed out to him that my parents were Sebastian and Marlene."

"Marlene's your mum?" Remus exclaimed, surprised.

"Did I forget to mention that?" Olivia nervously laughed.

"Yes. Yes, you did. But you know what, it makes sense, you guys are very similar."

"Really?" Her face lifted into a smile as Remus nodded. "Anyway! My crisis is not over! Regulus is gonna come looking for me for answers. He's probably really confused right now. What do I do?"

Remus looked lost for words as he thought for a moment. There wasn't much she could really do. "You try and avoid him as much as possible. Don't think about what will happen, it will only stress you out."

"Okay."

Whilst Sirius remembered their passionate kiss, Olivia did not.

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

The two boys had returned with food for the four of them. They ate all the junk food they could, taking Olivia's mind off of whatever she did. They still didn't know all except for Remus who wasn't going to say.

As soon as she left, the interrogation began.

"Did she say anything when we were gone?"

"What is she so embarrassed about?"

"Did she mention me at all?"

"It's not really life or death is it?"

Remus looked confused at all the question being thrown his way. But one stuck out. "Why would she mention you, Pads?"

The boy froze, as if he was a child been caught up to no good by his parents. "Uh, something may have happened between us."

"What happened?"

"We kissed?" Sirius answered as if it was a question.

"Bloody hell, mate! You finally made a move, good on ya!" James cheered.

"Yeah except what if that's what she's freaking out about?"

Remus knew it definitely wasn't. "I don't think it is. She may have also told me she doesn't remember much from last night."

"Pads, you kissed her so good, you blew her mind." James laughed out loud, falling back onto his bed.

Sirius ignored the laughing boy, "Do you know when she stops remembering from?"

"She said the last thing she remembered from the night was getting a new drink after she was dancing with you." Remus spun the story, she really forgot what happened after talking to Regulus, Remus just changed it to before instead.

"So, then her life and death situation isn't because of me..." Sirius voiced his thoughts.

"You still have a chance, mate." Remus reassured the lad.

But he wasn't entirely sure. Olivia was from the future, she knew adult Sirius, she'd think it was weird if they started dating, wouldn't she?