𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗

MANY NIGHTS PASSED BEFORE I AWOKE. Without opening my eyes, my hand went to my chest searching for the time turner. Yet, I couldn't, my arms were constricted. Chains were keeping me down on the bed. I tried to move but all it did was throw me into a coughing fit.

My chest tightened in pain. My insides were being cut up and torn out of me. Well, that was what it felt like, only ten times over.

Small hands pushed my shoulders back into the comfort of the pillows as my coughing came to an end.  "Drink miss, it will help." The house elf forced the potion down my throat.

It calmed the burning sensation in my lungs but did nothing for the rest of the pain all over my body.

It was only then that I realised I recognised that voice. The elf had only helped raise me as a child. It would be impossible to not recognise him.

Farley looked different. Younger than what I was used to. But this didn't help in giving me any indication of how far I had gone back.

If Farley was here, then that meant I was only in one place.

I gasped, taking in the familiar surroundings of my childhood bedroom. Although, it wasn't quite my bedroom yet, everything that was mine wasn't in the room. The only way I knew it was mine was from the shape and sage green walls.

I was in fact at King Manor.

"Farley, let me out." I whispered, wriggling in the shackles.

"But miss, you are too weak. Farley must not let you out." The house elf's eyes widened.

"Farley, let me out. Now." I demanded.

Farley snapped his fingers and the chains vanished. I gradually stood up taking my time to stabilise my balance. Farley watched on, his eyes flicking around the room nervously.

As soon as I was able to, I was walking out of my bedroom and into the corridor.

"Young miss needs rest. Farley insists." He followed behind.

I paid him no attention as I walked past multiple doors, but I knew all of them led to spare bedrooms. However, one squeak from Farley had me pausing in my steps. He had made a noise like he didn't want me to go into that room.

"Something I shouldn't see in here, Farley?" I winced as I turned too fast towards the door. My stomach burned but I didn't let that stop me.

I pushed the door open and walked inside. A figure was lying on the bed and similar to myself, he was also tied up.

Antonin Dolohov's eyes landed on me. He was seething. "You know what, King? I'm not gonna kill you like I did with Lupin; I'll hand you over to the Dark Lord himself. He can kill you like he did with your filthy blood traitor of a father!"

My Gryffindor courage returned all at one and I was storming over to him as if I was no longer injured. "Fucking try it, you bastard!"

"Silencio."

We went silent before we could continue to argue. Someone else had entered the room and cast the spell. Farley stood behind the man; his head bent down in respect.

He tutted. "Where are all our manners today?" His eyes zeroed in on me. I was frozen in shock. One swish of his wand and I was being pulled across the room until I was in front of him. He gripped my chin with his free hand. "How did you get out of your restrains, hmm? Farley?"