❝𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐒 & 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒❞

24TH NOVEMBER 1977

24TH NOVEMBER 1977

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

JAMES POTTER AWOKE IN A TERRIBLY GOOD MOOD. Lily Evan's was his secret girlfriend, after many years of pining over her. He had asked her the previous night, to which she had immediately answered yes. He jumped out of his bed, with a pep in his step as he run his hands through his hair, messing it up more than it was already.

"When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around." James sung. His voice was terrible but that didn't damper his good mood. "Those pretty faces always made you stand out in a crowd."

He was the second one up for the day, Peter had already left the room, merlin knows where to. He had been sneaking off quite a lot recently.

Remus shoved his head under his pillow as James' singing got louder.

"But someone picked you from the bunch, one glance was all it took, now it's much too late for me to take a second look."

"Is someone dying?" Olivia poked her head out of Sirius' bed curtains, causing James to scream in fright.

"OLIVIA!" James' heart was racing, as he stared at the girl. "What are you doing here? What are you doing in Padfoot's bed? Did you sleep here?" He gasped. "Did you sleep with Sirius? DID YOU TWO HAVE SEX?"

"NO!" Sirius and Olivia yelled at the same time, only Olivia also chucked a pillow at James' head.

"I had a nightmare, and Sirius didn't want to let me sleep on the floor." She shrugged sheepishly.

"Pfft. Like I'm going to believe that. OW!" James held onto his forehead that Olivia flicked. "Why are you so violent today?"

"Because it's my favourite hobby." Her eyes sparkled, and a smile appeared on her face. It was completely different to how she felt the previous night.

"Choose a different one." He narrowed his eyes at the werewolf.

"Never." Olivia stuck her tongue out at James as she pulled on one of Sirius' jumpers. "Toodaloo." She wiggled her fingers goodbye before she left the room and headed to her own dorm to change clothes for the day.

"So you and Olivia..." James waggled his eyebrows at Sirius.

"Nothing happened."

"Of course it didn't." James eyes rolled.

"And I'm being honest, she came in, completely terrified, I wasn't gonna let her just sleep on the floor."

"Who are you and what have you done with Padfoot?"

"What?" Sirius laughed.

"You've been acting different since Olivia got here."

"No I haven't."